Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-26-2022, 07:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reason why most these advocates for rotations drafts don’t actual go to tlp or takp is they’d have to start over and they’re not sure anyone there would put up with the constant whinging and handwringing when their treasure chest has leather gloves and not bis.
Yep. Let's whinge our way to the top!

How long before they are asking for 10 drafts? Or maybe lets just do 26 drafts so it's half and half, that seems fair. Maybe if we make a charter and get all the UN guilds to sign it, we can have them respawn the Sleeper.

If Detoxx is against it, I'm sure most of the server will say they support it. Let's whine our way to warder loot guys! All we have to do is tell Detoxx to post in the UN how he thinks its a bad idea!
Old 08-26-2022, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathappenedhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. Let's whinge our way to the top!

How long before they are asking for 10 drafts? Or maybe lets just do 26 drafts so it's half and half, that seems fair. Maybe if we make a charter and get all the UN guilds to sign it, we can have them respawn the Sleeper.

If Detoxx is against it, I'm sure most of the server will say they support it. Let's whine our way to warder loot guys! All we have to do is tell Detoxx to post in the UN how he thinks its a bad idea!
Welcome back UCF alt
Old 08-26-2022, 07:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back UCF alt
I wish I was as cool as UCF. That guy can solo the Emperor in Seb with a full BiS necro with every clickie... I can only dream of that.
Old 08-26-2022, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathappenedhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I was as cool as UCF. That guy can solo the Emperor in Seb with a full BiS necro with every clickie... I can only dream of that.
I'm sure you will revolutionize Necromancer soon ucf alt
Old 08-26-2022, 08:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you will revolutionize Necromancer soon ucf alt
Hahahhahahah too good
Old 08-27-2022, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reason why most these advocates for rotations drafts don’t actual go to tlp or takp
Quite a few longtime players have put in time on takp but ultimately still prefer it here for mousewheel, anti-boxing, etc. The project itself has a long, mostly stable history, even drawing the attention of former devs which makes it more legitimate and nostalgic. That it also no longer runs the risk of receiving a cease and desist or whatever is an added bonus.

So there are more than a few major and minor reasons why those in favor of expanding the draft haven't migrated over to takp/tlp instead. What's the reason for ultra competitive players not even trying out red yet? Even TMO tried red.

Quote:
they’d have to start over and they’re not sure anyone there would put up with the constant whinging and handwringing when their treasure chest has leather gloves and not bis.
To be fair, if any of the ultra competitive players pulled the same nonsense over on takp, they would be banned outright, no opportunities to whinge and hand-wring about it being a hard time of year or blow up the UN with insults. If word of mouth is true than that has already happened to a few offenders on takp. But again, there's always red server.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:10 AM
Sarnak

They don't really want competition. They just want to farm pixels uncontested. Actually red server is the best for that, since there's only one raid guild at any time due to population
Old 08-27-2022, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrong again, sad to see you lean so hard into the heel turn. yikes.
omg yall keep cropping the quote! the next line is JUST PICKING!! I have tons of friends on kittens and was only joking around jeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the draft has been on for a while now so I'm sure they spent all that stacked hot dkp already lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am just picking, I wasn't calling out any specific guild, just that if you want to raid, simply join a guild that has that as their main focus. Don't join a family guild and expect top tier content to just magically appear...
Also happy dragon day! woohoo tiny dragon in window soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2022, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i gotta find the old HD with you losing with a level 60 ranger with Sentenza when he was a level 35 sk right after u claimed to be a pvp god .
People screw with you and BDA because when tmo got banned BDA acted like kings of the hill after preaching fair game with other guilds and acted like a bunch of clowns . u where back then a big advocate.
and prime example of pure hypocrite .
What the holy fuck are you talking about? You have me confused with someone else, dude. I don't PVP, and I don't claim to be a "god" at anything. Especially PVP, which I don't participate in. Not my style. I mean, unless I was really drunk that night and goofing off?? But that's not my style either, so I dunno what misconception you've got in your head.

I have been a big advocate of inclusion, casual play, and a positive, healthy community since I joined here in 2010. I stand against anyone who gets off on denying pixels to others. I lead open WTOV raids on Green to help as many people as possible get some nice gear that they maybe otherwise wouldn't have a chance to get. I spend most of the rest of my play time buffing newbies in Crushbone or Mistmoore. Many of you have been the recipients of my time on your mains or alts leveling up in Faydwer. If my guild on Blue 8-9 years ago did anything to you or anyone that was unjust or hypocritical, I apologize.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-27-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He used to QQ about competition back in bda and claimin to be a pvp god. then got caught ringin his toon on best of the best not much else.
lol, you don't know who you're talking about. That's like painting Putin as a pacifist. Can probably dismiss all of your posts here on out for ignorance.