Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 07:47 PM
Large Bat

@Bbeta

Also hope that when you wake Sleeper on green Rogean burns all the accounts present in ST when he's woke. You guys should come out from there with your pixels.

I don't care about warder loot, so no need to say sorry you don't got warder loot.

I play for nostalgia, not to compete with unemployed 40+ year old over rare pixels.

The more cheat mechanics taking out the better IMO.
Old 04-20-2020, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

cant sleeper be made liek 100x harder? just so its actually hard to wake ?
Old 04-20-2020, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love that, it would be like running around with a ban hammer god.

I only have one account, I only play one account.

Running around with an invisible god behind me, I'd take him to all the Power lvling spots and the manastone list and be all like "test these fools."

So many times I have seen Lineage and Kingdom PL boxing...I once melted (or at least hope I melted) a Kingdom players in unrest PLing his ranger alt with a Paladin secondary account. The guy spent 3 hours talking to himself and throwing insults at me trying to claim innocents cause I told him I was going to follow him with obs. It was great, the prick was stealing every mob on the first floor of unrest house from an actual group of xp'rs in MR.
And of course Artwo….#neverforget…

Please Staff follow me around all the time it will be great finding more names to ban.
Got you already Ladygaga, coming for you next Billie Eilish. (do unto others as has been done upon you)
I don’t like Aretwo, but I hardly think he’s being boxed. Just someone who is there to raise dkp for themselves and doesn’t actually give that much of a shit about the group...just trying to do the bare minimum
Old 04-20-2020, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the same thing the 14 characters at manastone list are doing and no one's saying or doing shit about it.

14 characters are really just 3 or 4 people with screen share and VPN's taking shifts clicking those buttons. You don't actually think one person is going to stay up 4 to 6 days straight for a stone.

No ones going to say shit about Paladin raid bots on /follow'ing a driver in a guild raid.

By the way I hope when lists go away Rogan says this:
Due to unforeseen loopholes in the list system we are now making manastone a lore item.

All those thousands of stones those 40 people collected go poof. And then adult men cry.
Manastone listing people aren’t boxing dumb ass. They’re account sharing, which is completely legal per the rules. You seem to not know the definition of boxing
Old 04-20-2020, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant sleeper be made liek 100x harder? just so its actually hard to wake ?
Sleeper wakes up when all the warders are dead, no other special gimmick to it. They would leave one up to farm the other repops until another guild could compete, then wake it and cuck everyone. So basically one guild will ever get warder loot per timeline. The unemployed neckbeards will always get their precious warder loot. What they COULD do is just make the warders immortal, instance ST and make the loot no drop. or make the warders assist each other and make it infinitely harder but still doable.
Old 04-20-2020, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sleeper wakes up when all the warders are dead, no other special gimmick to it. They would leave one up to farm the other repops until another guild could compete, then wake it and cuck everyone. So basically one guild will ever get warder loot per timeline. The unemployed neckbeards will always get their precious warder loot. What they COULD do is just make the warders immortal, instance ST and make the loot no drop. or make the warders assist each other and make it infinitely harder but still doable.
Seems like whatever guild kills all the warders should basically be forever blacklisted IMO, but ya that is sad.
Old 04-21-2020, 01:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like whatever guild kills all the warders should basically be forever blacklisted IMO, but ya that is sad.
blacklisted from what? they already have the best loot possible and no one else will ever be able to get it. if anything they blacklisted everyone else lol
Old 04-21-2020, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomance22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blacklisted from what? they already have the best loot possible and no one else will ever be able to get it. if anything they blacklisted everyone else lol
From the sound of it everyone on all 3 of these servers has only gotten their gains through ill gotten means, cheating, xerg'n, sploit'n, gm'hax, and pizza delivery.

So we should start at lvl 1 by not letting these guys sell us their bone chips for inflated 10p prices to start with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2020, 01:48 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone listing people aren’t boxing dumb ass. They’re account sharing, which is completely legal per the rules. You seem to not know the definition of boxing
TeamViewer Internet of Things (IoT)
TeamViewer IoT enables you to instantly connect, monitor, and operate machines and devices securely — from anywhere — to improve operational efficiency, product quality, customer satisfaction, and more. Get full visibility into all IoT devices with real-time status alerts and early insights to detect anomalies, help mitigate risks, reduce downtime, and proactively solve issues remotely, before they impact your business.

JDFriend99
Sarnak
if said 13 people remained there using this windows teamshare or shit to basically scoot over boxing laws, then you would be waiting around 3 weeks. I attempted this camp 4 times and only one successfully.There is no one person at all that can sit at a camp for over 60 hrs in line focusing without cheating. You comment is correct, if you or i receive backlash its because they cheat, end of story. Cheaters don't like being blasted and just like any crackhead or cheater they lie till their dying day.

stormsinger
Large Rat
Sharing guild accounts for an entire guild to camp manastone is a problem.

---I can't find the thread or the post, but I remember reading one person admitting to this tactic. He and his group of friends used multiple accounts, each person would take 6 hour shifts hitting the afk button at manastone list. When I say multiple they were running at least 5 at a time and when one got a stone they'd camp him out and bring in another effectively monopolizing the stone---

Any more shit you want to spew out your face?
Old 04-21-2020, 04:05 AM
Fire Giant

Why would they change the Complete heal ability to force? back in 1999 soulfire had complete heal on it. but it was changed on live to pally useable only. it got changed like that on p99 red and finally got changed here on blue and green. also the reaper is useless now has a 5k recharge and has a cast time on the ch. so it got nerfed.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Closed Thread