Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

beef shhhh the adults are talking.

(not really, but still shhh).
Old 06-23-2021, 05:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t say they didn’t warn you:

Attachment 15068

“You work on executing solid in-game strategies. We work on political games to make a draft happen”
This is exactly why you don't feed feral cats, they become dependent on free food and lose all their survival skills. Then they have a litter under your porch and produce equally as dependant offspring. The kittens, having always received free food, either starve over the winter or resort to going into the p99 UN and grandstanding requesting free mobs. Imagine not actually playing the game and just wanting free shit for existing.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it was, but you already have separate thread dedicated to your delusion regarding this topic.

Yes it is.
Still not a kite even though you really want it to be.

Show me where it says using lull is against the rules. You can't because it's not.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:21 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly why you don't feed feral cats, they become dependent on free food and lose all their survival skills. Then they have a litter under your porch and produce equally as dependant offspring. The kittens, having always received free food, either starve over the winter or resort to going into the p99 UN and grandstanding requesting free mobs. Imagine not actually playing the game and just wanting free shit for existing.
I'm not going to further the analogy, because wgaf.

But holy shit that's pathetic. I have zero respect for anyone who feels that way.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me where it says using lull is against the rules. You can't because it's not.
Show me where Klaz trained you. You can't because he didn't.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:32 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still not a kite even though you really want it to be.

Lull pulling has been illegal since Vyemm.

If you don't know, then ask someone. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

You guys are all ridiculous.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-23-2021, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

That didn't happen. (Klaz didn't train you)
And if it did, it wasn't that bad. (It didn't even impact you)
And if it was, that's not a big deal. (well we gave you a free shot)
And if it is, that's not my fault. (probably you trained yourselves)
And if it was, I didn't mean it. (he was just a lone actor)
And if I did, you deserved it. (lol no one in vanq is self aware enough to reach this stage)
Old 06-23-2021, 09:52 AM
Banned

A visioual repressentazion of this thred

(and the other one lol)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(both sides)

(hahahaha)
Old 06-23-2021, 10:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That didn't happen. (Klaz didn't train you)
And if it did, it wasn't that bad. (It didn't even impact you)
And if it was, that's not a big deal. (well we gave you a free shot)
And if it is, that's not my fault. (probably you trained yourselves)
And if it was, I didn't mean it. (he was just a lone actor)
And if I did, you deserved it. (lol no one in vanq is self aware enough to reach this stage)
He did train us. All our people were CoTH'd up and nobody moved from that spot to have aggro....how do you think we got aggro? Logs show he stood up, tried casting gate, mobs ran up and killed sitting people then killed him. I witnessed it first-hand but wasn't frapsing, but logs and videos we do have, prove it beyond a doubt.

It did impact us. You guys wiped hard and we would have had time to clear a few mobs and engage, but instead, we wiped AFTER you guys meaning that we were behind in the race to recover and engage which lead to a hasty engagement instead of having time to clear a few problematic mobs to make engage easier.

At no point did you offer a "free shot" and wouldn't even respond.

Again...your train. Either intensional or incredibly stupid to not /q.

It doesn't matter if it is a lone actor, your guild is responsible for its member's stupid or intentional actions.

If the tables were turned, Detoxx would be screaming bloody murder at the time, in the UN, and on the forums.

Your leadership is smart enough to know about mechanics and knows they are guilty but is probably encouraged by lack of GM decisions for a while.
Closed Thread