Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 11:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
It's official: Riot is done.
Lmao
Old 08-30-2021, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

This thread is starting to get stale. Can someone talk about how shitty we are for losing statue?

Also, all this shit reminds me of the time I FINALLY got my enc epic. The next raid cycle I brought my enc to tov, and began happily clicking SOS on every single person at entrance. Which was a lot. 5 minutes goes by and I’m being told I’m being petitioned for raid interference. The fuck u mean? I’m buffing everyone. I’m happy I just got my epic?! Someone eventually says to me that casting sos on someone kills their bind sight.

All I could think was Jesus this game sucks.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is starting to get stale. Can someone talk about how shitty we are for losing statue?
No script runners?
I would have bet on it once I brought up that the statistical improbability of winning 20 in a row is 1%, they couldn't run up the tally from absurd to totally absurd.

I mean look, even a straight shooter like Naethyn asked why was Trainquish was doggin' this race.(a very weird thing to observe)

Once I pointed out the improbability of this occurring,sure as shit, they loose the next race.

LOL
Old 08-31-2021, 10:46 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No script runners?
I would have bet on it once I brought up that the statistical improbability of winning 20 in a row is 1%, they couldn't run up the tally from absurd to totally absurd.

I mean look, even a straight shooter like Naethyn asked why was Trainquish was doggin' this race.(a very weird thing to observe)

Once I pointed out the improbability of this occurring,sure as shit, they loose the next race.

LOL
I am sad that you think this is sound logic.

Your entire argument hinges on the concept that it's an equal probability to win or lose each race. That simply is not the case. If I tried to play 1on1 with Kevin Durant, it doesn't defy math if he beats me 20 times in a row. Please stop making this unbelievably stupid argument.

And Naethyn, while a nice guy, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Proclaiming 'even Naethyn thinks' is not the flex you seem to think it is.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

it's not unique to p99 that in a zero-sum setting, if someone can cheat to gain and advantage eventually it's going to happen. Given the last year or so of Freedom -> Vanquish, for better or worse Vanq. leadership has essentially 0 credibility with anyone who doesn't wear that tag - without rehashing this entire thread, suffice to say there are numerous examples that explain that feeling. So it shouldn't be surprising that many people think you're cheating, and nearly none of them believe your denials.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Naethyn doesn't have warder loot, hope that helps .
Old 08-31-2021, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not unique to p99 that in a zero-sum setting, if someone can cheat to gain and advantage eventually it's going to happen. Given the last year or so of Freedom -> Vanquish, for better or worse Vanq. leadership has essentially 0 credibility with anyone who doesn't wear that tag - without rehashing this entire thread, suffice to say there are numerous examples that explain that feeling. So it shouldn't be surprising that many people think you're cheating, and nearly none of them believe your denials.
At one point, Arcler had close to 99% raid attendance. If that's not a sign of scripting/botting, I don't know what is.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At one point, Arcler had close to 99% raid attendance. If that's not a sign of scripting/botting, I don't know what is.
in other words, "no u."

another compelling argument from the Vanquish brain trust.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in other words, "no u."
This is exactly right. You pretend that Detoxx or Furoar have no credibility, but neither does Arcler. If I recall correctly, he was busted calling a Trakanon pop before it ever appeared on the screen. Since then, he's learned to cheat in a less obvious manner, and his raid attendance had a steep drop off.

Do you want us to forget the incident or pretend it never happened?

The only point I'm trying to make is that Riot only pretends to be more virtuous.

Vanquish doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly right. ...

Vanquish doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't.
so your point is that Vanq. is unabashedly cheating, and that's fine because at least you're honest about it?

yikes.
Closed Thread