Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-15-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

The best pixels you ever get are the newbie sword and tunic with your first note to your guildmaster. Everything else is chasing the dragon.
Old 04-15-2022, 02:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do raid with my small guild and enjoy it, and you missed my point. ST does not make the rules and killing Yelinak was not a server rule as was mistakenly stated.
We just going ignore the server rule where yeli’s race line is WL zone line. I’ll wait for the response lol
Old 04-15-2022, 03:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We just going ignore the server rule where yeli’s race line is WL zone line. I’ll wait for the response lol
The server rule for naturally-spawning and quake-spawned Yeli, you mean, not Sleeper event Yeli. This was confirmed ahead of time with staff.

A GM sat and watched as this all occurred, and yet the only people that were discovered to be breaking server rules wore the <Seal Team> tag.
Old 04-15-2022, 03:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server rule for naturally-spawning and quake-spawned Yeli, you mean, not Sleeper event Yeli. This was confirmed ahead of time with staff.

A GM sat and watched as this all occurred, and yet the only people that were discovered to be breaking server rules wore the <Seal Team> tag.
Let me guess they were confirmed in DMs, I know there’s a quota for back channel communication.
Old 04-15-2022, 03:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me guess they were confirmed in DMs, I know there’s a quota for back channel communication.
And how would you like to explain away the GM that was sitting there watching?
Old 04-15-2022, 03:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And how would you like to explain away the GM that was sitting there watching?
I can’t nor will I speak for another person who volunteers their time to help organize a zoo of adults playing a fantasy game. Regardless of why or why not they did something at the time speaks to no volume to whether or not it was a illegal FTE. I’m still waiting for the proof it wasn’t illegal. I do see them saying there’s no lock out time like other triggered mobs like Statue/AoW.
Old 04-15-2022, 04:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I can’t nor will I speak for another person who volunteers their time to help organize a zoo of adults playing a fantasy game. Regardless of why or why not they did something at the time speaks to no volume to whether or not it was a illegal FTE. I’m still waiting for the proof it wasn’t illegal. I do see them saying there’s no lock out time like other triggered mobs like Statue/AoW.
i mean its blatantly obvious you are seal team at this point. hope all this defense nets you scp or something idk, so i can ask questions in that light

even if this caveat was defined ahead of time, which by the way i have no idea if it was or not, wonder what this would have changed as far as your guilds plans? would you have gimped your own over-arching plans of getting sleeper to summoning range?

the real play would have been server-wide buy-in on a holiday weekend, but didn't want to risk another spawning of warders i assume?
Old 04-15-2022, 04:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I do see them saying there’s no lock out time like other triggered mobs like Statue/AoW.
Correct. Which in itself would strongly suggest that standard engagement rules don't apply to the Sleeper event making it seem a tad outrageous to make accusations of ignoring them.
Old 04-15-2022, 04:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean its blatantly obvious you are seal team at this point. hope all this defense nets you scp or something idk, so i can ask questions in that light

even if this caveat was defined ahead of time, which by the way i have no idea if it was or not, wonder what this would have changed as far as your guilds plans? would you have gimped your own over-arching plans of getting sleeper to summoning range?

the real play would have been server-wide buy-in on a holiday weekend, but didn't want to risk another spawning of warders i assume?
Yea my forum name and game name are the same, I’m not hiding lol. And I don’t know, we’ll never know because in the end Foreign Policy, Kingdom, Castle, Safe Space, maybe some others? Got “Server First Sleeper Event Spawned Yeli” as their consolation prize. Rumor has it kingdom paid 75k for the yeli…
Old 04-15-2022, 04:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Correct. Which in itself would strongly suggest that standard engagement rules don't apply to the Sleeper event making it seem a tad outrageous to make accusations of ignoring them.
Pretty big leap to go from “no” to a lockout question to “ well they said no so clearly all server rules are thrown out.” Which if that’s the case, then maybe the training if there was any, would of been fair game. Or is that too big of a leap too?? Lol you tell me since your so keen on assumptions and speculations.