Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-30-2022, 10:32 AM
Banned

cocaine and hookers night
Old 04-30-2022, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Seal Team for a long time, and I don't think we ever really accomplished anything except crushing Klawz together and maybe a few Vegas meet-ups... We had some fun though. RIP to ST, all great things must come to an end.
RIP? Did you guys merge or mostly switch to other games?
Old 04-30-2022, 03:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP? Did you guys merge or mostly switch to other games?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6292078...2-9f6bba15c541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Ironically, I think the answer is probably yes. I used to theorycraft stuff with some ex-ALS people that ended up in ST and while I don't really follow green much at all I'm almost positive that yes, they've done stuff that was new in a similar vein.

If you include stuff the players did on blue before going to ST, I'm even more confident as they used to help me run experiments on blue with things like dropping a fully buffed and torch equipped scout giant train on Sontalak.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Ill buy the manastone
Old 05-05-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

uhh... I mean, I woke the Sleeper and I have most of the server first solo/duo kills to my knowledge, along with people like Tecmos and Liia. Solo Seb King, Prot, Tola, every Hate mini I think, duo revamp Terror, duo pre-vamp dracoliche (yes, with RedWJamz, lol), duo Vaniki, solo Xenevorash (thanks guards), duoed every HoT mini, cleared HoT with 4 (or 5?), duo Bledrek, and a lot of other shit no one cares about.

To be clear though, I don't find most of it particularly notable because with 50 wort pots, puppet strings, and the best geared Monk in the game, during sneak pull, push interrupt, Slowstone Amber, etc. era most of these weren't all that thrilling. Whereas I brute forced stuff with buffs and clickies to cross them off the list, Liia's kills were typically true solo and far more impressive. I sneak pulled Seb King full buffed to the island, tash sticked it, Slowstoned it, snared it, and used like 2 wort pots auto attacking. Liia pulled it solo to zone out using Rapture, Memblur, and no outside buffs.

I will say though, I do regret a few things. I nearly soloed Vaniki and slipped on a banana peel hard at the end. I let slow wear off and didn't mallet slow it, then started getting shredded by procs and tried to cure a dot and died when he was at like 24% (he runs at 20). I almost certainly would've been the only person to solo him because of how much of a pain it is Had to use a lot of goofy tricks like Abashi's and FD to make him recast Shield so I could land slow, and needed him to spawn in two of 5 spots otherwise I had to pull him out, etc. and of course, it was made "illegal" to kill Vaniki or Hate Minis in this manner not long after. (Locket Binding)

Another one I regret was 6 manning Velketor. I *think* this has been done with 7 or 8 or somewhere around there since, I was playing the cleric, we were on pace to win after like an hour and a half and I was trading out 4 bags of worts to the tank when we realized I hadn't recharged them so they were still mostly all 1 charge, then I blew 2 Soulfire charges on Velketor himself, THEN charm broke and I stunned the wrong thing. We almost recovered but without the 40 worts supposed to sustain us while I swapped clerics, the tank died, though I think we were about to lose a strings pet which would've put us back over the line to Velk out-regenning us.

Liia is most definitely more accomplished than me, but I don't believe he was there for Warders. I don't think he started raiding until years later. There weren't a lot of people in Rampage into small group challenge stuff. Franswa would be my best guess, or maybe Henrique.