Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 05-15-2022, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I almost did because she was a raging bitch if I decided to do anything to relax and enjoy my time to if it didnt involve her. Then 2 kids later it makes you numb, luckily for me though she wanted to relive her 20s at 30 and it spiraled all down hill from there very quickly and well shes dead now so.....I dont get bothered about playing anymore. And side note, this happened 2yrs ago while we were divorced for 4yrs prior to that.

I also know a couple who played together back around 2003, she ended up leaving him and moving from Cali to Chicago to hook up with a raid leader from a different guild and fuck him for pixels.

Lmfao @ fuck him for pixels
Old 05-15-2022, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL
Old 05-15-2022, 01:15 AM
Banned

Ya that was a sick burn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2022, 12:05 AM
Fire Giant

Not "lost" exactly, but it's been mentioned during the breakup. LOL
Old 05-19-2022, 03:33 AM
Sarnak

This has been one of the best threads I've read in some time here. That said, yes I've lost a wife and a girlfriend to EQ. Since then, I stopped dating humans and now I've married EQ. We've been together happily for over 10 years and I see no end in sight. (At least not until the servers end from WW3.) I'm physically fit and every time I go outside women try to pick me up but I'm not interested. Even if they play EQ, I'm not sharing that part of my life with them. Some may consider this to be a sign of great basement dwelling or trolling but it doesn't have to be that way. I own my own house and live alone and do everything alone..and yet I am not alone. I am so happy to not have those people in my life that I lost to EQ.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been one of the best threads I've read in some time here. That said, yes I've lost a wife and a girlfriend to EQ. Since then, I stopped dating humans and now I've married EQ. We've been together happily for over 10 years and I see no end in sight. (At least not until the servers end from WW3.) I'm physically fit and every time I go outside women try to pick me up but I'm not interested. Even if they play EQ, I'm not sharing that part of my life with them. Some may consider this to be a sign of great basement dwelling or trolling but it doesn't have to be that way. I own my own house and live alone and do everything alone..and yet I am not alone. I am so happy to not have those people in my life that I lost to EQ.
That's exactly how I feel. Except im also in a polygamous relationship with Jesus Christ and WoW. I always try to bring them together after a long hard day munching lentils and watching ancient stonemasonry legendary artifact videos.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, when my wife feels frisky, I never pass it up. For a video game? Come on. That's pathetic. People have straight bailed on me playing games for booty and I've never once been angry at it. People are far, far too invested in a game if they're forfeiting real life interactions for more flashing colors on a computer monitor.
Think you misunderstood the question. It’s not whether you’ve passed up sex in a specific instance to play video games. It’s whether you’ve ever been so invested in a game that the health of your relationship overall suffers not just sex issues.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:49 PM
Banned

*polyamorous- not polygamous. My cheep cheeky Asian cellphone text input from Samsung China is censoring me constantly unless I force it to manually spell.
Old 05-19-2022, 01:41 PM
Large Bat

I used EQ to help ignore one to the point she left me then stopped playing.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

I'm waiting for that guy to show up in this thread saying, "Yall need Jesus". I think he's a halfling both ingame and out.