Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Default Will there be /list's in Kunark?

Just wondering if any loot qualifies for such a distinct honor? I would say Circlet or Fungi staff? But i find it increasingly difficult to believe that Fungi would get that type of attention. Dunno?

And circlet is just necro/sk. So not a very highly sought after prize if you arent those two classes.

Any thoughts?
Old 04-21-2020, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Locket of Escape for sure. Probably should also list some of non-Legacy camps that habitually caused issues like Howling Stones and VP key pieces.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-21-2020, 02:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Locket of Escape for sure. Probably should also list some of non-Legacy camps that habitually caused issues like Howling Stones and VP key pieces.
So that locket of escape? That lets melee bind anywhere? So i never did it back in the day but there is like an island with all the portals? where is that island? And am i thinking about the right thing?
Old 04-21-2020, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Look up the fire pots. Its Where all with locket will bind, or those that can bind anywhere will. Also Ring of dead for some dark elves
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 04-21-2020, 02:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look up the fire pots. Its Where all with locket will bind, or those that can bind anywhere will. Also Ring of dead for some dark elves
Can anyone bind there? I heard they let the ones that did bind there stay binded there but stopped letting people bind there pretty quickly?
Last edited by baue1446; 04-21-2020 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-21-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

What is the punishment for a player purposefully binding an unwilling person somewhere else while they are afk who had a legacy bind point they wanted to keep?
Old 04-21-2020, 03:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the punishment for a player purposefully binding an unwilling person somewhere else while they are afk who had a legacy bind point they wanted to keep?
none as far as I remember you could just get it petitioned to be restored
Old 04-21-2020, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None. I was pissed that i lost my newbie bind spot in Misty thicket after 60 levels. Raid ban CSG for bindraping unwitting, uninformed and unconsenting halflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Locket, Fungus staff most likely.

The Fungi camp dynamics might be interesting as another highly coveted item drops from the same mob.

I would love the /list to be implemented for as many items as possible. It's simply a fun meta game once you figure out the dynamics.
Last edited by Izmael; 04-21-2020 at 04:05 PM..
Closed Thread