Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2022, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really, did you really... just skip and pretend the whole part where Trump grovelled before Putin on live TV and ignore our CIA? Maybe the fact Trump quivered has he tried to double back wasn't enough on TV for you? That leaving the Nuclear treaty and Syria bases weren't a gift to Putin. Come on.... Really? Putin got what he wanted from his GOP stooge
I honestly don’t care what Trump said or did in some clip you have. I was coming from the assumption you were making that Trump was a Putin ally. Let’s go with that

I’m struggling to understand why Putin would choose to NOT be aggressive when he has an ally in the US, and rather wait. It sounds like he chose to be aggressive when he knew he had the weaker opponent

That’s what it sounds like. Maybe this is 4D chess strategy and I’m just not seeing it

Quote:
I don't see how you could since it was Trump's plan. Where the area by the end of Trump's presidency was so distablized from the downsizing of troops to only 2500 from 10,800 U.S. troops by the end of Obama's presidency. Or was it the failed treaty Trump made with the Taliban that released as many as 5000 Taliban fighters during his presidency. Because you know the treaty was just going swimmingly when they were talking it through while the Taliban said it was all good and still attacking.

"The Taliban negotiators got no sense that anything was amiss and later posted on Twitter that the atmosphere was good.

But the same day, aides told Mr. Trump about a suicide car bomb attack that killed an American soldier and 11 others. "

No Biden was did what he did with Trump's mess.
Doesn’t change the fact they waited for Biden. We can agree to disagree on that being a giant coincidence part
Old 01-25-2022, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Breaking news:

Old 01-25-2022, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Obama jerked off michelle while Putin waltzed into Crimea

What the fuck do you think Biden will do if Russia invades Ukraine?

Most of you libtards couldn't find Crimea on an unlabeled map, and you scoffed at the military recruiters in high school, so you don't deserve the shit stained toilet paper of an opinion.

This is also true of anyone who voted for Biden.

Go get hit by a truck, we don't need you around.
Old 01-25-2022, 01:46 AM
Banned

TBH I hadn’t read up on the Ukraine thing much. I only heard about the military aid from a co-worker today, apparently NATO is giving them military aid too

I have no idea what benefit we get from being Ukraine’s ally, but that’s just because like I said I hadn’t read up on it. But like I mentioned before, no matter who it is, if a country is an official ally of the us then the US has a responsibility to assist and protect it. IMO
Old 01-25-2022, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH I hadn’t read up on the Ukraine thing much. I only heard about the military aid from a co-worker today, apparently NATO is giving them military aid too

I have no idea what benefit we get from being Ukraine’s ally, but that’s just because like I said I hadn’t read up on it. But like I mentioned before, no matter who it is, if a country is an official ally of the us then the US has a responsibility to assist and protect it. IMO
basically Putin took a territory of ukraine in 2014 (Crimea), and in response, obama did nothing except jerk off his wife, they didn't even wake up biden, because why would you?

Quote:
Never Underestimate Joe's Ability to Fuck Things Up -Obama on a hot mic
Why Putin wants ukraine: Russia still looks at NATO with cold war glasses. Ukraine has been trying to join since forever, if allowed, Russia will feel further surrounded by NATO countries. Sorry about your Warsaw pact, vlad.

Why Putin also wants ukraine: Russia is pretty much a frozen wasteland with limited access to, well, anything. No open ocean warm water ports for trade.

Ukraine is one of the largest european countries, isn't 90% frozen, has access to alot of natural resources, better black sea access, and obscenely beautiful pure-white girls.

Why the world doesn't want Russia to take Ukraine: If you give anyone an inch, they will take a mile.

Global politics doesn't have anything to do with ukraine per se, its just yet another smaller more depressed nation where bigger nations will sort out their differences.

My opinion: Everyone in the world should sit down, shut the fuck up, and play everquest.
Last edited by Trexller; 01-25-2022 at 02:00 AM..
Old 01-25-2022, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obscenely beautiful pure-white girls.
Say no more, fam

Now that you mention it I remember a co-worker had a friend in the military who hit up some brothels in I think like Amsterdam and said some of the hottest girls there were from Ukraine
Old 01-25-2022, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Botten talking about shit that no one has ever seen or heard of

Perhaps this is why it’s called fake news ��
Old 01-25-2022, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten talking about shit that no one has ever seen or heard of

Perhaps this is why it’s called fake news ��
Wow you are an alt right fruit basket

In your basket you be like that pineapple, always wear your crown of stupidity

One in a melon, that's for sure, ha ha ha

Maybe you would better understand it from your president:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPKci5nFXw&t=38s
Old 01-25-2022, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

Hey guys here’s my botten impression:

Haha wow you sure are a term I heard on cnn
Cope justifying being told to believe Biden’s a good president because D beside his name
Wow thanks Fox News even though I’m the only one that mentioned them
I’m still obsessed with trump even though he’s not president
Check this link that no one’s going to click
Old 01-25-2022, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Ukraine isn't an "official" ally of anyone. They have no friends.

If you're not on this map we don't have any obligation to defend you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I should have erased Taiwan from that map, we don't have an obligation to defend them actively, like shooting at stuff.
Closed Thread