Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the hell is Biden making Putin rich?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ppliers-to-u-s

Quote:
Russia Captures No. 2 Rank Among Foreign Oil Suppliers to U.S.

U.S. imports of crude and refined petroleum products from its former Cold War adversary surged 23% in May to 844,000 barrels a day from the prior month, government data showed. Mexico was edged out of the No. 2 spot as its shipments to its northern neighbor rose by less than 3%.

Old 02-23-2022, 12:16 AM
Banned

Well, not to say I like the job they're doing with this international shitshow... but... I am pretty sure Putin was rich as hell before Biden was in power, or Trump for that matter, and probably Obama too. There's info showing he has an extravagant lifestyle way beyond his salary and all that stuff as far back as at least 2007.

Like, if he's already worth $100 billion dollars at that point your wealth only ever really goes up, right? That kind of wealth, especially as a head of a state, number go up daily. If opponent head of state can choose between X or Y awful thing, either thing makes number go up, it's just a question of which one makes it go up more.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...fortune-2017-6
Old 02-23-2022, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the hell is Biden making Putin rich? Did the ghost of John F Kennedy Junior tell you that?

Oh before you repeat that Trump garbage about the Germany pipeline (you know where Trump was relating Germany to making Russia rich as a reason to contribute less to NATO as a favor to Putin); maybe you should realize it was Germany decision to make and the deal is now halted.

But I can see how you want us to talk over our allies; after all it aligns with your traitor like Trump Qanon party.

A failed coup and now Trump’s Qanon voters routing for Russia. The GOP is pitiful disgrace of a party.
you always bring up QAnon and Chan, wtf are they? some libtard slang? not gonna google it i don't wanna get put on some Lib-Pedo list.
Old 02-23-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you always bring up QAnon and Chan, wtf are they? some libtard slang? not gonna google it i don't wanna get put on some Lib-Pedo list.
I never capitalized either as proper nouns. But you did. You can’t sit there when you parrot Tucker and tell me you don’t at least know what qanon is.

And if you truly don’t shame on you for blindly following party.

I at least hate the reason my party wants to profit off cannibis.
Old 02-23-2022, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow Russia exports a lot of oil who would of thought that in the over production that they too would sell to the US that oil. Hardly seems planned.

But rest assured in your conspiracy since military involvement and conflicts with Ukraine you may see Russia edge out of number 2 exporter as they hold on to more of their oil.

Side note: Russia isn’t part of OPEC interestingly enough sucks they cannot play more of a hand in oils pricing more than they could if they were.
Last edited by Botten; 02-23-2022 at 01:28 AM..
Old 02-23-2022, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wow Russia exports a lot of oil who would of thought that in the over production that they too would sell to the US that oil. Hardly seems planned.

But rest assured in your conspiracy since military involvement and conflicts with Ukraine you may see Russia edge out of number 2 exporter as they hold on to more of their oil.

Side note: Russia isn’t part of OPEC interestingly enough sucks they cannot play more of a hand in oils pricing more than they could if they were.
Who said anything about being planned?

it's called incompetence and weakness

After Afghanistan the wolves of the world are hunting sheep
Old 02-23-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I never capitalized either as proper nouns. But you did. You can’t sit there when you parrot Tucker and tell me you don’t at least know what qanon is.

And if you truly don’t shame on you for blindly following party.

I at least hate the reason my party wants to profit off cannibis.
nope i never accessed anything online called a qanon or chan, i dont watch fox news either, I don't like sensationalized news designed to garner ad views.

if these are some sort of alt right psycho platforms, why are you?

and what the fuck does this have to do with cannabis?

I smoke weed, you somehow got a problem with that too, libtard?
Old 02-23-2022, 07:59 AM
Banned

I told you. They hate this place. They would turn traitor in a second if they had any power.. but they dont.
Old 02-23-2022, 08:35 AM
Fire Giant

Now might not be a good time to join the Army. In case the Illuminati want U.S. in war.
Old 02-23-2022, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope i never accessed anything online called a qanon or chan, i dont watch fox news either, I don't like sensationalized news designed to garner ad views.

if these are some sort of alt right psycho platforms, why are you?

and what the fuck does this have to do with cannabis?

I smoke weed, you somehow got a problem with that too, libtard?
Alt right psycho platforms tend to get noticed when they push a Manifesto and then act on it…killing.

Oh and when you elect official from your party that quote and push Qanon theories maybe you should see what is corrupting your party. I mean they did try to push a coup.

Your pureblood Elizondo maybe the grand wizard. Who knows..
Closed Thread