Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 04-25-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm norrath skin for turbotax.

Gotta have a way to automatically upload your w2 and stuff into the game beforehand so you can find it without breaking immersion.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-26-2022, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
page 3 and no Tassador, wut ?
Actually I am every poster who thinks ecoli is a buster. So maybe I am like 4 post here maybe you’ll contribute a funny. Maybe….
Old 04-26-2022, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eq pvp is absolutely rediculous. Tried the red server years ago. Was having fun until me and my buddy wooped some unfriendly gimp trio. They just kept coming back. We couldn't even xp. What is the point of this? Why would you bother if the only thing that wins red is how much time your willing to give up? You could have the same fight for the same camp and win 100% of the time but they just keep coming back. You guys are mentally I'll. You feel like you won cause you grieved somonee for 6 hours until they gave up trying have fun?
So you dont like pvp. You wouldnt have liked Wow Vanilla, you wouldnt have liked warhammer, you would have cried your eyes out playing eve online. We get it, you dont like it. Fuck off to blue or green i guess? What kind of response do you think you are going to get from people who enjoy it? Thats like me going on the street fighter reddit and complaining that matches have to be restarted every 3 rounds, what the fuck is the point of that? Just punching and kicking each other and no leveling? You guys nuts or something?