Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 10:33 AM
Banned

This feels like a Jibartik breadcrumb.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

I give them until 2027 if they dont show they aint real. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2021, 01:11 PM
Banned

i prefer to think there are no aliums, because IMO it's so unlikely in an infinite universe hypothesis that it seems to confirm we're in a simulation that revolves around development in isolation. which leaves open the possibility for an afterlife or dope 47 virgin post-sim.

Of course that leaves open an alternate view of possible afterlife criteria...for instance what if your RL is streaming online and it's only popular RLs that get put into a higher universe tier. So like being a super goody goody might not get you up there if it's boring. Maybe the main thing is being super gangsta and entertaining or like, sexy.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-28-2021 at 01:14 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 01:43 PM
Banned

^

not even that complicated.

Do you know any aliens or have known people who know aliens. Like one sentence.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^

not even that complicated.

Do you know any aliens or have known people who know aliens. Like one sentence.
Nope. Guess it's just the internet fantasy trying to reify again. Is rael, thougg
Old 01-28-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. Guess it's just the internet fantasy trying to reify again. Is rael, thougg
If it is then it is, but until then it's not.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Senate Backs Keystone XL Pipeline As Two Democrats Split with Joe Biden

Quote:
Senators backed the symbolic amendment in a 52-48 vote, with Sens. Joe Manchin (D-WV), the chairman of the energy committee, and Jon Tester (D-MT) voting to back construction of the pipeline.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the point of that though? It was "symbolic" and didnt actually do anything. They voted to show "support", so grand standing for big oil, really. Seems a bit silly to me. Like the whole obamacare thing. Those symbolic votes to show their insurance company donors "ima get rid of it! i promise!" then when they had the chance, they didnt. lol

"However, construction of the pipeline was blocked by Biden shortly after he took office last month. TC Energy, the company behind the Keystone pipeline, warned that the president's decision had put thousands of union jobs at risk." - That article

Its not thousands. Its 35 jobs after its built. 35. Im not saying this AT you, cassawary. I'm sure you already know this. Just commenting in general.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i prefer to think there are no aliums, because IMO it's so unlikely in an infinite universe hypothesis that it seems to confirm we're in a simulation that revolves around development in isolation. which leaves open the possibility for an afterlife or dope 47 virgin post-sim.
I know you fancy yourself as an intelligent being but I'm not sure you understand the word infinite.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

States sue Biden in bid to revive Keystone XL pipeline
Closed Thread