Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-26-2017, 12:39 PM
Large Rat

Having an issue with the face adjustment on the character creation it is scrunched down to all you see are the face adjustment arrows then it shows the accept and cancel buttons, you can see letters between the 2 buttons. I have tried to increase the button size and such but nothing to catch onto . If someone could tell me the name of the ui file for it i would appreciate it.
Old 01-28-2017, 03:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Great UI! Is there a way to have three of the hotbars 2x5, instead of just two? Thanks in advance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2017, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuvu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having an issue with the face adjustment on the character creation it is scrunched down to all you see are the face adjustment arrows then it shows the accept and cancel buttons, you can see letters between the 2 buttons. I have tried to increase the button size and such but nothing to catch onto . If someone could tell me the name of the ui file for it i would appreciate it.
I'm not sure I'm understanding the problem, but the file should be EQUI_FacePick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuanImproved [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great UI! Is there a way to have three of the hotbars 2x5, instead of just two? Thanks in advance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's doable and easy.. just need to find an hour to do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2017, 03:41 AM
Skeleton

This is absolutely amazing. Is there any way to scale the spellbook to about 2x the size? I like the compactness of it and the transparency, but the icons are too small for me to click mid-combat, which I have to do often.

The huge spellbook patch in the OP is too big, and it loses the cool transparency.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Sarnak

bump for best UI, ty!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

love this UI, but i cant get the new autistic gauges to work, they look awesome tho! only thing that would improve my setup imo would be some numbers next to the spell gems
Old 02-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elltrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is absolutely amazing. Is there any way to scale the spellbook to about 2x the size? I like the compactness of it and the transparency, but the icons are too small for me to click mid-combat, which I have to do often.

The huge spellbook patch in the OP is too big, and it loses the cool transparency.
Will look into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump for best UI, ty!

love this UI, but i cant get the new autistic gauges to work, they look awesome tho! only thing that would improve my setup imo would be some numbers next to the spell gems
Are the gauges doing anything fucky? Are you re-loading the skin after you load them?
Old 02-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

An actually, knowmercy seems to have the exact spell book you're looking for. Post that shit up! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elltrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

EQUI_SpellBookWnd file from Vert UI is the one in screenshot http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh....php?p=2348836

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are the gauges doing anything fucky? Are you re-loading the skin after you load them?
got it to work had to add qqui duxa guages as well as qqui aligned pet.zip linked here, thought the aligned petzip had it already. love it! really nice on the xp bar.

My UI dream will be real with the numbered spell gems from Duxa UI https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=28335, ive tried copying over everything w "gem" in it, individually and different combinations because im retarded about all this, but still no luck

Old 02-14-2017, 03:22 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump for best UI, ty!

Where did you get the spell timers.

Thanks.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuvu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did you get the spell timers.

Thanks.
https://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Default.aspx