Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyphen8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought there was a play nice thing. How can a bard camp a whole zone, leave and come back and proceed to camp the whole zone again. Same thing just outside of halas.
Level 8 is taking forever becuse only thing left to kill is green which shows no xp.
type that out in-game, except put /petition in front and also include the guys name
Old 02-19-2021, 01:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Isn't there a rule that you're allowed to pull mobs from said bard pulls if they have too many and it disrupts the zone
Old 02-19-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah but if its a lvl 60 bard, you arent gonna pull squat out of it if youre BB lvl appropriate
Old 02-19-2021, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

You don't want to tag something on his 90 mob train and have him zone out to "give you fair access to the zone" as a courtesy.

PVP though for sure. Go get some practice for red 2.0. GL
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-19-2021, 06:19 PM
Orc

I was in Blackburrow the other night just factioning on my necro, but I went deep into the tunnels near the commander and left the lower levels for the newbies.
Old 02-20-2021, 12:57 AM
Sarnak

Yes, there is a play nice policy. You should take the time to read it and familiarize yourself with it like is asked of you every time you log in.

I have to assume you didn't bother to send him a tell and try come to an agreement, as is instructed in the play nice policy, since you didn't mention as much. If you're going to keep playing on the server, it will be in your best interest to actually read the PNP and learn how to reach out to other players to negotiate sharing of limited resources.
Old 02-20-2021, 03:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, there is a play nice policy. You should take the time to read it and familiarize yourself with it like is asked of you every time you log in.

I have to assume you didn't bother to send him a tell and try come to an agreement, as is instructed in the play nice policy, since you didn't mention as much. If you're going to keep playing on the server, it will be in your best interest to actually read the PNP and learn how to reach out to other players to negotiate sharing of limited resources.
You ASSumed wrong.

After sending him a tell, first he lied that he never left.
THen I called him out on that and said you did which he admitted to.
Then I said screw this as there was nada to kill I left.
Then he sent a tell there was only 2 left, which I said nope...the monk left as well. No belt quest or whatever it was for him.
Then he looked again and then said...I don't mind sharing.
After he drove everyone else out.
Sadly, this is common.
This is exactly the pler type I was looking to leave behind on Daybreak servers.
But alas I was wrong.
Haven't logged in since.
Old 02-20-2021, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d say report them, although I don’t know how to do a report yet. If that does nothing then maybe there is no play nice policy. In which case I wonder if you could train them. I guess that wouldn’t do much to a very high level char. What I could do to disrupt him is charm his mobs off him and suicide them into higher level mobs so they poof. But hopefully it wouldn’t come to that and you could just report him
/petition <complaint>
Old 02-27-2021, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't want to tag something on his 90 mob train and have him zone out to "give you fair access to the zone" as a courtesy.

PVP though for sure. Go get some practice for red 2.0. GL
don't be gross.
Old 02-28-2021, 09:34 AM
Banned

You do realize the toxic people on TLP are p99ers, right? Lol
Closed Thread