Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what's more sad. Is it Cletus watching that and getting all pumped up thinking he's some sort of redneck Rambo tough guy by proxy? Or, is it the pearl-clutching by the illiberal left trying to paint this ad as some sort of call to violence?

Sad state of politics than anyone finds this to be anything other than another cringe political add by a one-trick pony.
Who said it was a call to violence?????? Where did you even get that??

I said it was cringey as FUCK from a piece of shit. He can jump out of a plane though. Very necessary for state reps these days.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:38 PM
Banned

Jesus fuckin christ you people are insane and deranged.

DAN CRENSHAW MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't you go be in the military and show us how it's done right? Sneering at people who guard you while you sleep is maybe the slimiest, most douchebaggy thing one can possibly do.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:44 PM
Banned

Im a veteran of OIF/OEF, pussy. Uhm hes not guarding anyone with an eye like that.
Nobody said to hurt him besides you, idiot.
I like to share cringe, show you how fucking stupid the right wing is. Get used to it. You got four years of cope coming.
I think your casual cruelty to people is much more slimy. Why didnt Dan Crenshaw protect his staffers from sexual assault then cover it up after it happened?? I thought he was guarding people while they slept.... Like hes a good guy.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:46 PM
Banned

Okay, and the alternative is... biden\harris? That is a good thing in your mind?

Your insanely biased political axe grinding is the concern I have and am responding to.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:49 PM
Banned

take your meds gravyderp
Old 12-30-2020, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

It's just another stupid low IQ random guy who wants to be the center of attention so he runs for office and he knows stupid idiots vote for WWE characters that jump out of planes instead of policy in america.

"b-b-b-b-but this politician will be dd-d-d-d-d-diffferent I w-w-w-wanna f-f-f-f fight you over it"

get real.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, and the alternative is... biden\harris? That is a good thing in your mind?
Yep.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stupid idiots vote for WWE characters
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2020, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your insanely biased political axe grinding is the concern I have and am responding to.
How the fuck would biden or harris run as a state representative for texas?? Just tell me how that works, first.

The alternative would be literally anyone else who is able to run for office, not the president and vice president elect. They already have jobs. See how that work??

Dude has it right. Hes a WWE character.
Old 12-30-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

A campaign like this is the yang to having a campaign like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q
Closed Thread