Old 07-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Meepo - High Elf

Kashi - High Elf

we're both royalty
Old 07-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brund the Decrepit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also if we no longer have the Book of Discord could a GM flick the 'PvP' switch on for this event?

Sounds VERY interesting
Yeah, I can do that
Old 07-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned

Fistss - Human

and for those that dont know.. you can get your discord/order tome at any time.. priest of discord is obvious, priest of order is in Qeynos (to unflag).
Old 07-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Aviak

I'd have to imagine that this is pretty racist (lol) and will be extremely imbalanced racially. I like the direction you are taking it, but I think it would have been cooler to stick with the concepts already implemented into EverQuest by doing team (good, evil, neutral) based or faction based.

But what the hell, it sounds awesome!

Stormie - Barbarian

I'm also extremely familiar with eqemu, programming, and web design, I could provide a lot for this! Send me a PM!
Last edited by stormiejs; 07-19-2010 at 04:10 PM..
Old 07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Current Stats:

Human Forces: 3
Human Royalty: None
Human Zones: East Freeport, North Freeport, West Freeport

Barbarian Forces: 3
Barbarian Clan Leader: None
Barbarian Zones: Halas

Erudite Forces: 0
Erudite Lord: None
Erudite Zones: Erudin, Erudin Palace

Half Elf Forces: 1
Half Elf Royalty: None
Half Elf Zones: Qeynos North, Qeynos South

Dark Elf Forces: 3
Dark Elf Royalty: None
Dark Elf Zones: Neriak Commons, Neriak Third Gate, Neriak Foreign Quarter

High Elf Forces: 3
High Elf Royalty: None
High Elf Zones: North Felwithe, South Felwithe

Wood Elf Forces: 2
Wood Elf Champion: None
Wood Elf Zones: Kelethin (Inner Greater Faydark)

Gnome Forces: 0
Gnome Royalty: None
Gnome Zones: Akanon

Dwarf Forces: 0
Dwarf Royalty: None
Dwarf Zones: Kaladim South, Kaladim North

Halfling Forces: 1
Halfling Royalty: None
Halfling Zones: Rivervale

Ogre Forces: 0
Ogre Overlord: None
Ogre Zones: Oggok

Troll Forces: 0
Troll General: None
Troll Zones: Grobb
Old 07-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Tseng - Human Druid
Methlab - 50 Troll Shadow Knight
Kemba - 19 Monk
Old 07-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

I am interested in how the rules are going to go down
"After the leaders of the races have been announced the land grabs will begin. This is when the pvp races of the world will attempt to spread outwards from their capital cities and claim lands of other races. Races must move through adjacent zones and must not be cut off else they lose the subsequent zones connected (Ie if freeport has freeport to highkeep and the dark elves take the commonlands, freeport will lose commonlands, kithicor AND highkeep).

Each zone will have a specific 'game type' assigned to it. Ie Capture the Flag, Rescue the Damsel, Defend the Castle (ie XX minutes)

When a racial leader announces his intention to attack a zone a date and time is set and a referee will attend the event and update the official territory map once the event is completed."

(Jump starts the question-asking!) What if a zone is empty, or is full of people not participating. If my team is in halas, do we have to announce an attack on everfrost? prolly aint gonna be anyone there...same could go for any low populated zone.
Refering to the freeport scenario, when could the humans try to take back the commonlands, if ever? Also, what would be the rules on binding/ people coming back into a zone?

Also, any idea when this may start?

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 07-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am interested in how the rules are going to go down
"After the leaders of the races have been announced the land grabs will begin. This is when the pvp races of the world will attempt to spread outwards from their capital cities and claim lands of other races. Races must move through adjacent zones and must not be cut off else they lose the subsequent zones connected (Ie if freeport has freeport to highkeep and the dark elves take the commonlands, freeport will lose commonlands, kithicor AND highkeep).

Each zone will have a specific 'game type' assigned to it. Ie Capture the Flag, Rescue the Damsel, Defend the Castle (ie XX minutes)

When a racial leader announces his intention to attack a zone a date and time is set and a referee will attend the event and update the official territory map once the event is completed."

(Jump starts the question-asking!) What if a zone is empty, or is full of people not participating. If my team is in halas, do we have to announce an attack on everfrost? prolly aint gonna be anyone there...same could go for any low populated zone.
Refering to the freeport scenario, when could the humans try to take back the commonlands, if ever? Also, what would be the rules on binding/ people coming back into a zone?

Also, any idea when this may start?
This is great, this is exactly what we need to discuss and the referee team needs to go over.

I would say that initially yes Halas would have to announce that they are taking Everfrost. At this point, if Qeynos or any other racial city is not already planning the same move the next day the zone becomes theirs without any effort involved except waiting. (Since it's not contested).
Old 07-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

I guess my question was based off of the fact that humans would be in Freeport and not Qeynos, makes sense now though. So this event could take a while, and we dont have to be in the zone 24/7, only when the time of the attack rolls around?

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 07-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Half Elf would be qeynos and Kelethin would be a fake 'sub zone' of Gfaydark
Closed Thread