Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Time to pull out my old EQ RPG books!
Old 06-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

First thing that popped into my head about the pic was that its a "Circle of Protection," against the 4 symbols outside. IDK about that whole Brell theory... but there are 4 symbols/banners inside and 4 symbols/banners outside. Obviously some kind of power-struggle.

Now the question I'd be most concerned with is why the DEF's have this symbol? Most DEF's follow Innoruuk. Innoruuk's symbol is clearly outside of the center. It would make sense to find this, Circle of Protection in the cities of the cities of the people Inside the Circle. I guess this is yet another Oops on Veriant ??? No respecting DEF would want to empower "lessor," gods in their cities.

The "Evil," powers.... (We DEF are Good, Btw)

Innoruuk (Hate)- DEF
Cazic (Fear)- TRL
Bertox (Disease and Corruption)- ??? HUM's ---> a neutral alignment
Rallos (War)- OGR
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 06-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

What does the circle appear as on the image I posted?

What are the images in the inner circle?

The Shissar mentioned something specific about the runes what was it?
Old 06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does the circle appear as on the image I posted?

What are the images in the inner circle?

The Shissar mentioned something specific about the runes what was it?
The one to the left in the inner circle looks like the Insignia of Ssraeshza?
Old 06-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

This is indeed the Prophecy of Theer.

I gotta jet for a bit but Ill post some more details on some research Ive done today. In the mean time enjoy this, a nice video I found showing better angles of Mixxits alternative picture of the symbols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyRli9g8ZH4

The center blue symbol is said to be the symbol of the Y'dal, the first dark elf creations of Innoruuk.
Last edited by Phallax; 06-08-2010 at 02:00 PM..
Old 06-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Excellent!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Can we get some of our computer genius's to blow up Mix's 3D pic of each symbol ? I can not clearly see the symbols.
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 06-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

For the record.. As of Tuesday , June 08 , 1:00 p.m. CST , I have 5 days 13 hours to present my case on the meaning of all of this.

Here is what D'Vinn had to say after I asked him "Why is Mayong Concerned with Chelsith?"

Ambassador D'Vinn says: His symbol appears on a portion of the second part of the circle. One you have most likely not seen. It is in a place similar to this but not. I cannot explain but there exists many versions of Norrath and this is but one of them. It is the sigils of ages end and Mayong is an extremely important component in it.

Pyrocat: What does his symbol look like?

Ambassador D'Vinn: If you leave me be, I shall give you the research. That is all I can offer lest I fear the wrath of mayong who will be undoubtedly more cruel than yourselves.

Ghaz: Then hand it over!

Ambassador D'Vinn: There are many components. We found the details inside a prophecy written by Zeboxoruk. The Poem goes like this:

Once more her allies will give rise to the thoughts of life anew.
The hissing of the serpent shall strike back at this world with unexpected ferocity
Those who toil in eternity shall find riches in the dusk of time
Forever the commander he has row risen in rank to play his part in the ages end
In the guise of harmony the mirror is flipped and chaos walks among us
Those from below shall attempt to further their agenda below the throne of Brell
Cleft in twice at the dawn of time the two shall stand once more in a united front against that which brings the end
From realms below and beyond the lord of darkness shall return to play his part in destiny ( My master)
The orbs are not so great as the crimson lord ( Nagafen ) might have you believe but they are powerful. Beware service in his name. She who represents the forbidden two ( Nagafen and Vox ) shall begin the march of fate.
That is all I can share now please leave me be!

The treacherous Ambassador' Dvinn then attempted to flee Crushbone where he swiftly met his demise.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is indeed the Prophecy of Theer.

I gotta jet for a bit but Ill post some more details on some research Ive done today. In the mean time enjoy this, a nice video I found showing better angles of Mixxits alternative picture of the symbols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyRli9g8ZH4

The center blue symbol is said to be the symbol of the Y'dal, the first dark elf creations of Innoruuk.
Nice find!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:43 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Default .

The symbol on the left in that video is found all over norrath on tents. I've seen it on Gypsy and Bandit tents alike.
Closed Thread