Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Kobold

So what do I do now!

Seriously, was thinking of trying some red.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Orc

Come on over Grumph. There is more than one way to PL.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Still lovin red over here! It's a great great server for those who are nearing retirement.. Like myself.. I have finished all my goals on blue.. A level 60, an epic, numerous level 50's.. But i dont have the time to compete for DKP or raid.. But i still enjoy P99.

Enter Red Server- Perfect for those who have already met their goals, and do not want to start that adventure over again for the 3rd time. I honestly play red like a pvp green server.. The camps i want are usually open. I am gearing myself. Questing, exploring. The global /ooc makes you feel connected to the server no matter what zone your in, or the low pop. The PVP aspect is seriously pretty cool, how many times have you arrived at a camp you looked forward to, only to see somebody there? Well now you can do something about it, kill him and take the camp!

Honestly, i'm a blue player through and through, but as i get more casual, red is easily the answer.. Some seriously awesome folks on this server!
Old 11-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, i'm a blue player through and through, but as i get more casual, red is easily the answer.. Some seriously awesome folks on this server!
This

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 11-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Kobold

The main trouble with Red, that won't ever be solved, is that not all classes are set up to be able to successfully be PvP. HUGE discrepancies in classes.

That, and there's never more than 30 players on, at least every time I tired it.

It's just not viable for the mass majority of players. That's why it died to begin with.

Everyone knows EQ was never really designed for PvP because the system is so borked. Eq prob has the worst PvP in all the MMO's

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 11-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main trouble with Red, that won't ever be solved, is that not all classes are set up to be able to successfully be PvP. HUGE discrepancies in classes.

That, and there's never more than 30 players on, at least every time I tired it.

It's just not viable for the mass majority of players. That's why it died to begin with.

Everyone knows EQ was never really designed for PvP because the system is so borked. Eq prob has the worst PvP in all the MMO's
Which classes have a huge discrepancy?

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red
Old 11-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by frictator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which classes have a huge discrepancy?
That would be the class that he doesn't know how to play effectively.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:10 PM
Kobold

You can try and whine and pout and bitch and moan all you want. But it boils down to one thing.

Red Sux.

Everyone knows this, even all you red players, which is why you have spent the last 3 years, minimum, begging and begging and begging for people to go to red.

And yet it's still dead.

If Red was even 10% what you claim it is, you wouldn't be pathetically begging for people to go there. People would just go there on their own if even half of what you claimed was true. Everyone knows it's not. Don't get me wrong, if you like playing there, it's cool.

(You guys do realize that Red has become a complete joke, right?)

Ok, just wanted to make sure you guys knew that.

"We will pay you! We will gear you! We will powerlevel you! Oh the fun you will have!!"

And the server is still dead.

Red Recruitment efforts....... Worst recruitment program EVER.

(And probably the most ineffective, too.)

Ever wonder why you don't see Blue server begging people to come over from Red?

It's because you don't need to. People already know it's better on Blue.

Server population stats bears this out already.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 11-11-2020, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can try and whine and pout and bitch and moan all you want. But it boils down to one thing.

Red Sux.

Everyone knows this, even all you red players, which is why you have spent the last 3 years, minimum, begging and begging and begging for people to go to red.

And yet it's still dead.

If Red was even 10% what you claim it is, you wouldn't be pathetically begging for people to go there. People would just go there on their own if even half of what you claimed was true. Everyone knows it's not. Don't get me wrong, if you like playing there, it's cool.

(You guys do realize that Red has become a complete joke, right?)

Ok, just wanted to make sure you guys knew that.

"We will pay you! We will gear you! We will powerlevel you! Oh the fun you will have!!"

And the server is still dead.

Red Recruitment efforts....... Worst recruitment program EVER.

(And probably the most ineffective, too.)

Ever wonder why you don't see Blue server begging people to come over from Red?

It's because you don't need to. People already know it's better on Blue.

Server population stats bears this out already.
Yikes no reason to freakout. I asked a question that you completely dodged. I've never begged anyone to come to red I don't care what people play just like I don't care if you like to sit on blue. That's your choice and that's fine. I asked you to clarify your statement about classes on a PvP server but you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red
Old 11-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

From my experience as a blue player, who is now a heavy red player, and enjoying himself.. The only people salty about red, are the forums personalities who dont even play anymore.. OR who have been playing P99 for sooo long that the same issues would exist in their lives regardless of what server they are on...

Cause when i log in, im surrounded by a solid group of people who enjoy playing p99... Nobody is online talking like the bullshit in this post. We're all having fun to be honest....
Closed Thread