Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Banned

Not that it matters or what not, and like I've said before Tune is no different from other people that have played this server and cheated doing the same shit - he just gets caught with his hand in the jar more so than others.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you can see there are autoclickers out there with variable click delays, you can literally set these up to click open bags, get one item, turn it in, rinse and repeat and also have a VARIABLE time attached (because on a server like P99 you gotta be dumb if you don't setup a variable timer which Tune obviously has).

These programs record your clicks and locations, then you just go text edit them and add 20x per bag slot, etc. It's not rocket science.

If you were not doing this on Live EQ servers/other EMUs etc then you are dumb if you sat there manually handing in 10,000 bonechips for your Greenmist.

An argument based around 'the timing isn't right is just dumb, and meant for idiots/simps like Concealed to believe. If it's taking Tune an average of 4-6 seconds to do each turn as per those logs show then jesus fucking christ that is slow and anyone who has played everquest and done faction turn ins (muffin, milk quests etc) can attest that you are handing in alow quicker than 4-6 seconds per as you can setup your bags and ctrl click turn ins alot faster than that.

at quickest it's taking him 20x 4 seconds = 1 minute 20 seconds to turn in 1 stack, think about that lol.

at it's slowest = 2 minutes

at it's median its = 1 minute 40 seconds

what sort of retard do you have to be to take between 80 seconds and 120 seconds to turn in 1 stack of items in EQ, let along the 100's of stacks he apparently turned in.

Sorry to big dick IQ destroy on the weak defence here infront of the server - but it's easy to dismantle the 'times don't align up' defence.

GMS please PM if you want me to clean Red99 up - I will tell you all the little tricks that you don't know about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

----

On EQMac I setup a clicker to do factioning on some of my toons (that's how I know those logs are BS just from looking at them), also setup a clicker/tracker to check for spawns on 1 toon, that when it got the 'target' it would send a tell to my other toon that I was actually playing.

i.e it Clicked spaced where mob should spawn, click macro that tells your other toon with target = CYCLE THIS.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Last edited by White_knight; 11-10-2020 at 07:06 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Banned

RAGE 3x POSTING:

---

Here you go:

Enjoy.

- Did it in 1 minute super casually.
- with 350MS basically 4-5x time the server response on clicks so you could deduct probably 10-15 seconds off my casual time since he plays from NA (30-100ping)
- not even stressed/hyper turning in
- Not even optimally setup having UI/camera's angled etc., i.e having trade accept button under click area etc.

Therefore a conclusion can be made that for a NA based player it casually takes 40-50seconds to turn in a stack of bonechips, muffins, or milk.

https://youtu.be/L68AZSmzG_Y

Sorry Tune Simps - if you're overlord is taking 80-120 seconds to do this while trying to pound in faction it's time to hit up a new person to Simp over, this is why he got banned for it, because the logs show what they show.
Last edited by White_knight; 11-10-2020 at 07:41 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

dude u are retarded

I never did this
Old 11-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that it matters or what not, and like I've said before Tune is no different from other people that have played this server and cheated doing the same shit - he just gets caught with his hand in the jar more so than others.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you can see there are autoclickers out there with variable click delays, you can literally set these up to click open bags, get one item, turn it in, rinse and repeat and also have a VARIABLE time attached (because on a server like P99 you gotta be dumb if you don't setup a variable timer which Tune obviously has).

These programs record your clicks and locations, then you just go text edit them and add 20x per bag slot, etc. It's not rocket science.

If you were not doing this on Live EQ servers/other EMUs etc then you are dumb if you sat there manually handing in 10,000 bonechips for your Greenmist.

An argument based around 'the timing isn't right is just dumb, and meant for idiots/simps like Concealed to believe. If it's taking Tune an average of 4-6 seconds to do each turn as per those logs show then jesus fucking christ that is slow and anyone who has played everquest and done faction turn ins (muffin, milk quests etc) can attest that you are handing in alow quicker than 4-6 seconds per as you can setup your bags and ctrl click turn ins alot faster than that.

at quickest it's taking him 20x 4 seconds = 1 minute 20 seconds to turn in 1 stack, think about that lol.

at it's slowest = 2 minutes

at it's median its = 1 minute 40 seconds

what sort of retard do you have to be to take between 80 seconds and 120 seconds to turn in 1 stack of items in EQ, let along the 100's of stacks he apparently turned in.

Sorry to big dick IQ destroy on the weak defence here infront of the server - but it's easy to dismantle the 'times don't align up' defence.

GMS please PM if you want me to clean Red99 up - I will tell you all the little tricks that you don't know about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

----

On EQMac I setup a clicker to do factioning on some of my toons (that's how I know those logs are BS just from looking at them), also setup a clicker/tracker to check for spawns on 1 toon, that when it got the 'target' it would send a tell to my other toon that I was actually playing.

i.e it Clicked spaced where mob should spawn, click macro that tells your other toon with target = CYCLE THIS.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
All this knowledge and ability and you couldn't get to 60 on Red. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Farzo lives for this shit. He does not however live for pvp notated by the 2-13 2.5 year pvp record.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude u are retarded

I never did this
I bet you'd fake having cancer in a petition to get your shit back.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven_Wine_Abuse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you'd fake having cancer in a petition to get your shit back.
He has cancer big yikes dude
Old 11-11-2020, 07:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone in perdition is in love with Tune. Went all out to make a forum account and all yikes. Perdition lost it will be okay enjoy sky and chardok.
Lol only because the old rebels finally pussed out and bent the knee to Apex. Gardur you used to be a leader of the rebellion, how could you toot Tunes horn hahahahhahahahahahahha yikes! Miss ya pal.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:16 PM
Large Rat

This thread is way more boring than that guy in ooc hyped it up to be.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:05 AM
Banned

Can't believe I wasted time making those posts above haha.
Closed Thread