Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the one who has them uses them for their own epics immediately.
Old 07-16-2021, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're smoking crack man. Seeing them in EC on the regular? Are you even playing the same game as the rest of us?
Every couple of days I dip in to EC for an hour or two, to see if anyone is selling a Book of Scale, as I'm trying to get one to complete Fiery Avenger. The last three times I was there, I've seen "WTS white dragon scales" scroll by once or twice.

Either you're never in EC or you're blind. Find your contacts bud.
Old 07-16-2021, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Nobody is selling a white dragon scale, and if someone is auctioning to sell one they are full of shit, stop being an ignorant fuck and spreading misinformation.
Old 07-16-2021, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is selling a white dragon scale, and if someone is auctioning to sell one they are full of shit, stop being an ignorant fuck and spreading misinformation.
Okay, if you're just gonna be stupid on purpose, we're done. I'm giving you the facts and you're sticking your fingers in your ears like a child being told something they don't want to hear. Step out of your little hugbox bubble and start using your eyes.
Old 07-16-2021, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, if you're just gonna be stupid on purpose, we're done. I'm giving you the facts and you're sticking your fingers in your ears like a child being told something they don't want to hear. Step out of your little hugbox bubble and start using your eyes.
Giving me the "facts" huh? You have no idea how hilarious that is. By the way, if you're looking for a book of scale you might want to contact "Canker" here on the forums, he's been trying to sell one.
Old 07-16-2021, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

They use to get sold sometimes cause guilds were smaller and more main based vs people with alts. Now it's Zerg and everyone has a war alt /nod.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They use to get sold sometimes cause guilds were smaller and more main based vs people with alts. Now it's Zerg and everyone has a war alt /nod.
Was gonna say something to this effect. Green scales are just not a real commodity, you'd have a lot of grumpy neckbeards shaking their poo buckets if you did.

I felt the same way as loadsofcummies for a long time, but then you see that there are just lines of people with warriors waiting for a scale to complete their gear and realize it may as well be Vulakk loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Giving me the "facts" huh? You have no idea how hilarious that is. By the way, if you're looking for a book of scale you might want to contact "Canker" here on the forums, he's been trying to sell one.
It's just not that serious bro, calm down.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just not that serious bro, calm down.
I don't know what it was about that quote specifically that made you think I was taking my conversation with that guy serious in any way, because I assure you I wasn't. It's more like trying to explain to a little kid that super heroes don't actually exist, but you end up just making them stomp their feet and cry and call you a liar.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Yeah you're totally not taking it serious haha.

Green Dragon Scales akin to Super Heroes now.
Closed Thread