Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Default Why cheat, when u can come play TLP?!

I just want moar p99ers to make fun of since we're past velious. You guys are stuck in metas that get u wrecked and its too funny. Plz come play!
Old 08-29-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Very low effort troll. 1/10 would not read again.
Old 08-29-2021, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very low effort troll. 1/10 would not read again.
Im not, i hang with too many elite players and need to switch it up for the lulz
Old 08-29-2021, 03:29 PM
Kobold

An alternative universe where Luclin is more of a lateral expansion still in the +100 hp tier, and no new (ugly) models but fixing class balance (druids, wizards, etc) would be cool but the real universe was bad.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An alternative universe where Luclin is more of a lateral expansion still in the +100 hp tier, and no new (ugly) models but fixing class balance (druids, wizards, etc) would be cool but the real universe was bad.
Luclin is 100 hp tier. Pop is closer to 200. Also, got my +8 ho mana perma aa frime time.... Soooooo goood.
Atleast give u guys some luclin and mana regen. Stop gimping yourselves.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin is 100 hp tier. Pop is closer to 200. Also, got my +8 ho mana perma aa frime time.... Soooooo goood.
Atleast give u guys some luclin and mana regen. Stop gimping yourselves.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2021, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 11 items in Luclin with more than 100hp that don't drop in VT. So all your 100hp items are relevant for the vast majority of the expansion until you start grinding VT hard. It's not like WoW when BC came out where you start doing quests in the very first area of the expansion and get greens/blues that drop that are better than raid purples from the previous expansion.

Luclin is a fantastic expansion that gets way too much hate because the new models were/are garbage. But the beauty is you don't have to play with new models, you can just turn them off. Even if you want to use a horse you don't need new models. You can use an AoN and that lets you ride a horse without any new models enabled (obviously except vah shir since it's required).
Old 08-29-2021, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin is a fantastic expansion that gets way too much hate because the new models were/are garbage. But the beauty is you don't have to play with new models, you can just turn them off. Even if you want to use a horse you don't need new models. You can use an AoN and that lets you ride a horse without any new models enabled (obviously except vah shir since it's required).
If these improvements temp you, please by all means hop over to a TLP and never look back. Leave us to our misery, save yourself.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

There is only like four people on TLP lol. Awkward as hell.

Now if we had an RTS overlay and set it up like baldurs gate or something, the multiple people would be crazy fun.
Old 08-29-2021, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
You can turn off the new character models in the options menu I believe on live TLP

I personally don't like the new loot system, new targetting system (color spray under the mob selected) or the new UI however, and I don't think those can be turned off

The other thing I don't like (especially with a big new truck payment for the next 7 years) is the 15$/month membership cost. I understand new content requires money, but 15/mo the same rate people are paying for the latest generation MMO's, seems a bit of a rip off tbh
Closed Thread