Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Er, has anyone figured out exactly WHY the locket started dropping again? Isn't that the more important thing here? I'm no computer expert, but fucking up the loot table on a boss had next to nothing to do with recent updates.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

If something is dropping that shouldn't be, you should /petition and/or bug report it. RNF doesn't get these things fixed, Ecc. Also, some people sitting in a Droga camp proves nothing. Where's the loot screenshot?

ITT: TMO pissed the camp they locked down at the beginning of the xpac might be back.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

so wait, they exploited something that wasn't supposed to be in-game and didn't tell staff because they new it shouldn't be in game?

Yeah, I don't smell any bans at all.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If something is dropping that shouldn't be, you should /petition and/or bug report it. RNF doesn't get these things fixed, Ecc. Also, some people sitting in a Droga camp proves nothing. Where's the loot screenshot?

ITT: TMO pissed the camp they locked down at the beginning of the xpac might be back.
Eh, would be hard for someone to have a loot screenshot if they possible exploiters are locking it down... now wouldn't it.

GMs should be able to check the spawns and drops tho and then hand out punishments for all involved. Especially because I don't see any bug reports about it and if they did mention it to a GM and that GM didn't make it public... well, that's pretty shady considering there isn't a bug report in the forums section nor did the GM tell them not to farm it because it shouldn't be in-game.

I mean, people better start checking other items like manastones, guises, etc.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddibe
If you think there's a problem here, please petition it as well
Not saying I'm sure one way or another, but this implies its already been addressed. If you don't trust his implication, you should follow his/my advice.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

GM decisions aren't for discussion and do NOT have to be made public. TMO's early get-out-jail-free card should be evidence enough for you on this.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM decisions aren't for discussion and do NOT have to be made public. TMO's early get-out-jail-free card should be evidence enough for you on this.
except in exploits, there is a difference. Unless you're saying that GMs can allow one guild to exploit and not another. Is that what you're saying? Sounds like what you're saying.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.org/forums/s...83&postcount=1

If you think the item is dropping, take Oddibe's or my advice and post a bug report/petition. Why are you saying a "guild" is exploiting it? Its a single camp that can be solo'd. Are you butthurt that soloer is not you?

A single person can train a raid and the whole guild is not punished for it, yet a single person camping an item (which you have ZERO evidence to prove its dropping) and its now a multi-guild conspiracy? You are grasping at straws.

Post a bug report, let the server devs look into it. Quit whining.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.project1999.org/forums/s...83&postcount=1

If you think the item is dropping, take Oddibe's or my advice and post a bug report/petition. Why are you saying a "guild" is exploiting it? Its a single camp that can be solo'd. Are you butthurt that soloer is not you?

A single person can train a raid and the whole guild is not punished for it, yet a single person camping an item (which you have ZERO evidence to prove its dropping) and its now a multi-guild conspiracy? You are grasping at straws.

Post a bug report, let the server devs look into it. Quit whining.
That doesn't matter.

You can accuse anyone of anything, doesn't mean that I have to report it authorities.

If they are exploiting it, that's on them. If they aren't, well that's on them.

After all, exploiters gonna sploit.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=Autotune;866991... I don't see any bug reports about it[/QUOTE]

Some bug reports are put in the locked petition section where raving lunatics and trolls can't see them.
Test Server : Tanulie
Closed Thread