Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Kobold

Default What happened to my old toon, Jagganath?

I quit playing my main, Jagganath around the time our friend Speedbhump died from the guild Enraptured. I just gave my toon to our guild leaders Kreon and Xerovash, and decided to come back recently.

Does anybody know what happened to any of those guys? I am just getting started up again, and can't find them anywhere. No Snackies, Kreon, Xerovash, Bhak, Sorella, no nothing. What happened to all those guys?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Kobold

enraptured = TMO
Old 03-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I quit playing my main, Jagganath around the time our friend Speedbhump died from the guild Enraptured. I just gave my toon to our guild leaders Kreon and Xerovash, and decided to come back recently.

Does anybody know what happened to any of those guys? I am just getting started up again, and can't find them anywhere. No Snackies, Kreon, Xerovash, Bhak, Sorella, Echo, no nothing. What happened to all those guys?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Enraptured merged with TMO, and the person you gave Jagganath to is on hiatus. If you drop a post here: http://themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=61 he should see it and contact you.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Kobold

told you so
Old 03-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enraptured merged with TMO, and the person you gave Jagganath to is on hiatus. If you drop a post here: http://themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=61 he should see it and contact you.
Thank you
Old 03-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does anybody know what happened to any of those guys? I am just getting started up again, and can't find them anywhere. No Snackies, Kreon, Xerovash, Bhak, Sorella, no nothing. What happened to all those guys?
Hey buddy!

I still play here - see my sig for the toons I've got rockin' these days. Most frequently playing my druid when not raiding.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Heyyy Snackies, how's it going!? Been so long, I am playing my new bard, Shakroun nowadays 8) Only level 5 though!
Old 03-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Banned

i am le tackled in le belt
Old 03-23-2013, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

People must be really hurting for RnF material if the thread made it here at this point....