Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

I see he's running as a Republican. Turkey is the country Gen. Flynn was foreign agenting for prior to meeting Mr. Tromp and the Russians.

Quote:
The alleged plot to remove the cleric, Fethullah Gulen, was first revealed in March 2017 by former CIA director James Woolsey.

The Turkish government accuses Mr Gulen, who lives in the US state of Pennsylvania, of being behind last year's failed coup.

He is viewed as chief political rival to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has repeatedly called for Mr Gulen's extradition from the US.
Hey small world, Robayon.
Old 11-30-2021, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neat!
Old 11-30-2021, 07:04 PM
Banned

I'm still not sure what movie that was. I honestly don't know what it is the freeky surgeon looks like a mutant tho.
Old 11-30-2021, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Haha it's Escape from LA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2021, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's so many nondisclosed penii in Hollywood and TV (hehehe). That people say it's transphobic is ridiculous.

It's more like just a stupidly closeted mysoginist culture. 2/3rds of everyone on TV was born with penises tho.
My physique goal for when I can lift again is getting as jacked as the female (?) villain from the He-Man cartoon remake by Kevin Smith

You go girl(?) !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D5707618-63E3-41AC-95F2-5670C115AB47.jpg (22.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-30-2021, 08:29 PM
Aviak

Wtf stop making me blush in this thread. I am trying to follow a serious conversation about doomed-world politics, not fawn lesbianly over cartoon characters and hypothetical Hollywood transgender women.
Old 11-30-2021, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha it's Escape from LA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, that explains everything now! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My physique goal for when I can lift again is getting as jacked as the female (?) villain from the He-Man cartoon remake by Kevin Smith

You go girl(?) !
She is p hot. I almost was there. Needed to eat some meat and hit the gym instead of being anorexic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by realsubtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf stop making me blush in this thread. I am trying to follow a serious conversation about doomed-world politics, not fawn lesbianly over cartoon characters and hypothetical Hollywood transgender women.
Sorry!

I'm done now.

BTW Escape from LA and Total Recall & Conan the Barbarian https://g.co/kgs/3Fkdaq all rly great movies.

Aliens as well.

Fundamentally shaped my life.
Last edited by starkind; 11-30-2021 at 08:50 PM..
Old 11-30-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2021, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

I live in PA.

I often ask myself, "why do I live in PA?"

I need to move.

/shout WTB PORT TO FL OR TX
Old 12-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in PA.

I often ask myself, "why do I live in PA?"

I need to move.

/shout WTB PORT TO FL OR TX
Lol
Closed Thread