Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Default Avatars that are NSFW

Is there any rule to whether the avatars have to be SFW? For example, I am now terrified to come to this forum at work, because of avatars like:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/member.php?u=7994

I'm sure you can find others, but I'd rather not risk it, seeing as I am at work right now, and my boss' office is right behind my computer.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Kobold

User CP > Edit Options > Uncheck "Show Avatars".
<Divinity>
Old 02-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

that's hardly not safe for work, unless you work at a menonite office
Old 02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
User CP > Edit Options > Uncheck "Show Avatars".
Thanks, I just did that. I was starting to get fed up with all the signatures and avatars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's hardly not safe for work, unless you work at a menonite office
If I get fired, I'll tell my boss to talk to mostbitter.

PS: What the hell do you mean? It's bottomless woman
Last edited by rahmani; 02-08-2013 at 01:01 PM..
Old 02-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

It may be suggestive of such a thing however, it is not what you have described it as being.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It may be suggestive of such a thing however, it is not what you have described it as being.
It is indeed a woman with no underwear on, and utterly tasteless. Limit that shit to NSFW this is not redtube.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is indeed a woman with no underwear on, and utterly tasteless. Limit that shit to NSFW this is not redtube.
I would argue w/ your definition of "taste", unless it was a portly woman w/ no underwear on, then I might agree with it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

No offense but isnt work for work? I mean your boss doesnt care that you surf random websites when your suppose to be working just doesnt want to see naked people on it? On that note the avatar you choose to use a example i could hardly make out what it was 2 feet from the screen if your boss is 20 feet away and can make that out he deserves a medal. Ive never gotten the NSFW complaints. Your at work your suppose to be doing work. If your not then you take just as much as chance of getting in trouble for not working as for looking at a 1inchx1inch picture of a womans hand maybe over her crotch?
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense but isnt work for work? I mean your boss doesnt care that you surf random websites when your suppose to be working just doesnt want to see naked people on it? On that note the avatar you choose to use a example i could hardly make out what it was 2 feet from the screen if your boss is 20 feet away and can make that out he deserves a medal. Ive never gotten the NSFW complaints. Your at work your suppose to be doing work. If your not then you take just as much as chance of getting in trouble for not working as for looking at a 1inchx1inch picture of a womans hand maybe over her crotch?
Those of us who have educations and real jobs can pretty much do whatever we want at work, minus vaginas.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack
I mean your boss doesnt care that you surf random websites when your suppose to be working just doesnt want to see naked people on it?
Lol, you say this like it's some kind of crazy double standard.

Have you ever had a job?
Closed Thread