Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that Detoxx is employed makes him a better person than 80% of the people in RnF. Kudos to you, sir.
enjoy your bonus dkp
Old 04-24-2020, 09:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the cheat allow players to see whether a primal was equipped vs getting hit and seeing "slash" which could also be a non-proc priceless weapon? Otherwise, it's just a bit of a time saver. Granted in the P99 raid scene seconds may as well be hours.

Danth
My understanding is it would turn a model into a human. Humans hold their weapons so u could see what primal it was holding.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by conoutoftrol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My understanding is it would turn a model into a human. Humans hold their weapons so u could see what primal it was holding.
Thanks. That'd mean it wouldn't necessarily differentiate Primal from Priceless although you could see if it has a 1H sword and not the 2H. I recall Red used to have a common exploit to turn skeleton-form players into Humans; I imagine this is related to that?

Danth
Old 04-24-2020, 09:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. That'd mean it wouldn't necessarily differentiate Primal from Priceless although you could see if it has a 1H sword and not the 2H. I recall Red used to have a common exploit to turn skeleton-form players into Humans; I imagine this is related to that?

Danth
Same thing. The bosses have primals and the trash has priceless (I think).
Old 04-24-2020, 09:41 PM
Kobold

Remember when <Riot> demolished Beefbrocceri's guild, and then he crawled to <Riot> with his tail between his legs asking to join? Barely made the approval vote because hes a flaming douchebag? Got sick of being trashed on, as Aftermath scum every day, so he left? And now he takes to RnF/discord to take out his aggressions on those who don't give a fuck about him? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Beef was in Awakened longer than Aftermath if you combine his Riot+Awakened time against his Aftermath time sooooooooooooooooo where you taking this one
Old 04-24-2020, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when <Riot> demolished Beefbrocceri's guild, and then he crawled to <Riot> with his tail between his legs asking to join? Barely made the approval vote because hes a flaming douchebag? Got sick of being trashed on, as Aftermath scum every day, so he left? And now he takes to RnF/discord to take out his aggressions on those who don't give a fuck about him? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Lol Riot sure sounds like a guild people would like to be a part of. The environment must be so pleasant there.

I bet people are totally there cause they want to be and not cause its the only guild who has 150 ppl log in to wipe to Hosh and trips.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Riot sure sounds like a guild people would like to be a part of. The environment must be so pleasant there.

I bet people are totally there cause they want to be and not cause its the only guild who has 150 ppl log in to wipe to Hosh and trips.
Dude, you literally call people cunts, bitches, and n**s (the abbreviated form, but I've seen the screen cap).
Old 04-24-2020, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, you literally call people cunts, bitches, and n**s (the abbreviated form, but I've seen the screen cap).
At least when people joined what used to be my guilds they felt welcome and appreciated, not abused and then laughed at about it. Someone's mad
Old 04-24-2020, 10:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Danth
The bosses can't drop priceless, only primals