Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Aviak

Default Warrior items to farm ?

Hey i want to make a warrior alt and was wondering if anyone knew some gear i can farm or look to get with my 41 necro. Anything would help Thanks.
Old 05-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Go to the shrunken goblin earring camp farm those until you can get basic weps , haste item, hp rings , and then group to 60 pretty much
Old 05-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to trist4n Send a message via AIM to trist4n Send a message via Yahoo to trist4n
Default Runed Bone Fork

You could totally farm the Runed Bone Fork in Guk. Great little +10 MR weapon that fits in the ranged slot.
Old 05-24-2016, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

The whole Crafted Armor set is good for a starting warrior.

You can farm it all on your Necro and then get someone to help you transfer it to your warrior.

Some of the quest items are no drop but the actual rewards are droppable.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Crafted_Armor_Quests
Old 05-24-2016, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey i want to make a warrior alt and was wondering if anyone knew some gear i can farm or look to get with my 41 necro. Anything would help Thanks.
Are you looking for warrior gear only or cash camps to buy Warrior gear with? Camped many, many gobo rings as a 39 necro, druid or enchanter (whoever was closest to Loio):

http://wiki.project1999.com/Goblin_Gazughi_Ring

Sells for ~7k pretty easily but its a pretty painful camp. You could also try for Hadden in Qeynos Hills for a Fishbone earring, but its pretty contested and doesn't sell as easily/for as much.

Other than you're pretty much limited to questing for Crafted armor like others have said, maybe park the warrior in Steamfront for a Trochilic's Skean.
Old 05-24-2016, 05:03 PM
Aviak

sweet thank you. i just want to farm all my gear for the warrior so i dont waste any money haha
Old 05-25-2016, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole Crafted Armor set is good for a starting warrior.

You can farm it all on your Necro and then get someone to help you transfer it to your warrior.

Some of the quest items are no drop but the actual rewards are droppable.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Crafted_Armor_Quests
Crafted armor is a waste of time for the most part, unless you are doing it for funsies. The gem requirements allow you to just purchase armor that is better than crafted. Take the boots for example 12 ac and 5 agi and requires 200p worth of gems to complete the quest.
Last edited by jolanar; 05-25-2016 at 09:59 AM..
Old 05-25-2016, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Your best bet is to farm plat by questing or camping other items that can be sold in the tunnel.

Around level 25-30 I stalled out leveling for a few weeks when I just decided to farm as many Leatherfoot Raider Skullcaps as humanly possible to make a pile of plat and throw gear on my warrior. They sell for 500p each, are easily sold, and relatively easily quested.

Each cap requires 1 Grizzly Bear Skin, 1 Polar Bear Skin, 1 Alligator Skin, 1 Shark Skin, and a Dragoon Dirk.

Farm a stack of each of those skins, and buy dragoon dirks (they are lore) as you see them being sold in EC from time to time (usually ~50p). They also drop off random mobs in the EC area (Dorn B Dynn in nro, gaurds on the bridge in Nek, a random NPC in WC). The npc will have a dagger in their hand if they're carrying the dirk.

From there on you can just run back and forth from EC to Rivervale doing the turn ins. High end guilds typically require all of their members carry a cap, so there is always demand for them as people level alts, new members join, etc.

It may sound tedious but it was kind of a fun mini-game. Thats what EQ is all about imo.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

I miss the days Leatherfoot caps were easy 1k
Old 05-26-2016, 02:55 AM
Fire Giant

1. Jarsath Trident (primary)
  2. Green Jade Broadsword (secondary)
  3. 10 slot bag full of Wooly Spider Silk Nets (and one extra for the bank to recharge them all)
  4. FBSS
  5. Boots tagged Magic (for kick)
  6. Runed Oak Bow
  7. Incarnadine Breastplate (invis)
  8. Bracer of the Hidden (see invis)
  9. Jboots
Make sure to go all stamina unless ogre.