Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4th Slot made magic happen with 2 hours and got a Yelinak. Are you saying that Kittens/BG/AEGIS can't make things work with a two hour head start?
Yelinak...is alone by himself. It doesn't require clearing trash of any kind. Kittens/BG etc killed Vyemm too. Took them close to 4 hours. With about the same amount of trash clearing as it takes for Feshlak.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They killed PD 2 weeks ago. Continue on with your trolling though.
Completely uncontested when Riot was locked into another mob. Aftermath has been getting smoked in VP for months. You guys don't even make a token appearance anymore.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems to be the problem with the majority of your Officers too. You guys see the targets as "Yours". They are Rogeans and Nilbogs on their server. I'm sure you guys have done well in contesting them lately just like other people have in other time frames. It happens on this server. It is usually dependent on who is hungrier for content and will put in the most effort.

What I saw proposed in UN was for VP with all guilds which was a good starting point to work things out further.
What detoxx just blurted out there with his no filter big mouth was offering to not contest mobs that he's not killing. That's like the Jets saying "you know what guys, we'll not bother with the playoffs this year and give you other teams a chance".

But good on you for fighting soooooo vehemently to try and make it look like AM are the server good guys after shitting on the server for the past few years.

Riot is killing the mobs so they are Riot's until someone with some authority says otherwise. I'm sure riot would be willing to work with the smaller guilds as they've done in the past to allow them to compete for and kill some mobs.

But the few of you guys that are here saying "Wow, isn't AM great!" just look like dumbasses.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you have any idea how negotiations work... Maybe you should just let your superiors handle this.
Right. Continue thinking that way.
Aviak

This should be an easy agreement for Riot to accept.

Looks like the smaller guilds will get to enjoy some NToV after all. This is great news for the server.

See you clowns on Herod.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What detoxx just blurted out there with his no filter big mouth was offering to not contest mobs that he's not killing. That's like the Jets saying "you know what guys, we'll not bother with the playoffs this year and give you other teams a chance".

But good on you for fighting soooooo vehemently to try and make it look like AM are the server good guys after shitting on the server for the past few years.

Riot is killing the mobs so they are Riot's until someone with some authority says otherwise. I'm sure riot would be willing to work with the smaller guilds as they've done in the past to allow them to compete for and kill some mobs.

But the few of you guys that are here saying "Wow, isn't AM great!" just look like dumbasses.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mobs on that list his guild killed within the last month at least once

Vyemm
Koi
Lady M
Dagarn
Feshlak

I mean you guys surely are trying to spin this hard but most of it is false. They have killed all but Kreizen and Vulak competitively in the previous month of spawns.

Again that isn't the point. The point is clearly what Riot wants to give up and not give up.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:05 AM
Kobold

Arrow

Quote:
This seems to be the problem with the majority of your Officers too. You guys see the targets as "Yours". They are Rogeans and Nilbogs on their server. I'm sure you guys have done well in contesting them lately just like other people have in other time frames. It happens on this server. It is usually dependent on who is hungrier for content and will put in the most effort.

What I saw proposed in UN was for VP with all guilds which was a good starting point to work things out further.
AM felt so satisfied by an uncontested Doze kill after getting shit stomped all cycle they realized rotation pixels could taste a lot better than no pixels.

I get where you are coming from though. AM denied for many years every other guilds ability to see content. It's kind of dishearening how quickly you guys are giving up now that there's another contender making you work for it. I thought with the addition of Aegis you guys would be renewed, what's going on? AG is supposedly merging with BG so the competition could really get interesting here soon. Don't give up guys, I believe in you! The server needs a #3 to be really interesting. Aftermathians never say die!
Old 08-21-2019, 02:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrhica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Completely uncontested when Riot was locked into another mob. Aftermath has been getting smoked in VP for months. You guys don't even make a token appearance anymore.
Huh ? Your side just said they didn't kill anything in VP. Also spawns happening while other guilds are locked into things happen dude. Your side gets targets the same way.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM felt so satisfied by an uncontested Doze kill after getting shit stomped all cycle they realized rotation pixels could taste a lot better than no pixels.

I get where you are coming from though. AM denied for many years every other guilds ability to see content. It's kind of dishearening how quickly you guys are giving up now that there's another contender making you work for it. I thought with the addition of Aegis you guys would be renewed, what's going on? AG is supposedly merging with BG so the competition could really get interesting here soon. Don't give up guys, I believe in you! The server needs a #3 to be really interesting. Aftermathians never say die!
Continue down this line of thinking. I'm sure it will be productive.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Well, when AM dies, maybe Guard Guard will scoop up some of the decent players left in AM and give Riot some real competition.

Layzie can join a vanity guild, maybe?
Closed Thread