Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 09:19 PM
Banned

^
lol these are true
Old 10-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

I had an aunt who lived in Arizona outside Phoenix. Her front yard was made out of rocks, the fences were 8 foot cinderblock walls that made the entire city feel like a prison complex, the sidewalks were known to melt shoes, everyone was terrified of letting their kids play out on the street, it was 110 on the coolest day, there were more dust-storms than rain-storms, the air quality was lousy because the city's in a natural sink, and everything was brown. I did not see the appeal.

Flagstaff is really nice though. That's a lovely area, thought about moving there on several occasions.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’re getting some shitty weather here in AZ

I was at work and everyone’s phones started notification pinging a dust storm warning. At the end of the warning it read “WOMEN AND BLACKS MOST AFFECTED”

I saw a black dude trying to run to shelter from the wind, just crumpled. Two white dudes walked over him. Really messed up
Like the Vice President did with the hurricane a few days ago.

The people who are usually most affected in a hurricane live on the beach.

Where the housing is insanely expensive.

And there are next to zero minorities.

I personally know a few white people, with shitty jobs, who just lost a part of their house in the storm.

But they won't get help because of their skin color.

And they wonder why we don't vote for them...
Old 10-03-2022, 10:19 PM
Banned

Illegal immigration through our southern border is just modern day chattal slavery.

"I wouldn't have supported slavery back in the day!"

Uhhh, you support it today...
Old 10-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Illegal immigration through our southern border is just modern day chattal slavery.

"I wouldn't have supported slavery back in the day!"

Uhhh, you support it today...
How do you figure?

Also you misspelled chattel.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you figure?

Also you misspelled chattel.

He has a point. We have a lot of farms around here that use illegals, and not a few construction companies. They bus them up here, most of 'em have no practical means of individual transport, they speak a foreign language not commonly used around here, they get paid peanuts compared to legal labor, they have little health protection and zero legal protection, crimes against them usually go unreported, most of them live in squalor and under constant threat of being handed over to the various legal agencies, it's a miserable life for migrant workers. History will not judge it kindly. The disturbing level of exploitation and mistreatment of them is one of the driving factors behind my own distaste for that kind of illegal and under-the-table migration.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has a point. We have a lot of farms around here that use illegals, and not a few construction companies. They bus them up here, most of 'em have no practical means of individual transport, they speak a foreign language not commonly used around here, they get paid peanuts compared to legal labor, they have little health protection and zero legal protection, crimes against them usually go unreported, most of them live in squalor and under constant threat of being handed over to the various legal agencies, it's a miserable life for migrant workers. History will not judge it kindly. The disturbing level of exploitation and mistreatment of them is one of the driving factors behind my own distaste for that kind of illegal and under-the-table migration.
What is the principle where illegal citizens are treated as having rights?
Old 10-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

wages are low because illegal immigrants.

*insert "non racist" democrat comment about how "they" can do the "dirty jobs" "whites" "dont want to do"

**(for pennies on the dollar)
Old 10-03-2022, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the principle where illegal citizens are treated as having rights?
Probably a lot of the same very basic ones otherwise you could just run them over in your car like they were a bug and get away with it. Can’t be infringing on someone else’s rights if they had no rights
Old 10-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably a lot of the same very basic ones otherwise you could just run them over in your car like they were a bug and get away with it. Can’t be infringing on someone else’s rights if they had no rights
Yes I just want to know what it's called. Sorry.
Closed Thread