Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So explain this to me..do you guys literally sit at this camp next to each other hoping to be the first to attack said mob?
No lately FTE has been going to the first person that mob sees/attacks. Which is dumb. FTE should be the first action comitted on a mob.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eashan tried to meet up with several of our members to "beat them up". That would have been a sight.
I'm fairly certain he would have won. He was a big dude compared to most of the TMO I have seen. Phisting would have broke out the State police kung-fu moves on his ass though. Phisting #1
Old 02-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He just called TMO out on being "Not Zerg enough"

shave 10 off that 25 and Trak would of still been a push over.
You have more members than any other guild on the server. They just don't log on anymore. You don't get as many new members because everyone knows the handful of old members that still play are egotistical douche bags.

It's a vicious cycle
Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly certain he would have won. He was a big dude compared to most of the TMO I have seen. Phisting would have broke out the State police kung-fu moves on his ass though. Phisting #1
Dude would have had a heart attacks. Any TMO member could just walk away at a moderate pace holding a cheeseburger to end his life.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he tried to beat me up.

I'm a lover not a fighter though.

and explain this lettuce thing I wash my lettuce before I use it doesn't everyone? It's just sanitary.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have more members than any other guild on the server. They just don't log on anymore. You don't get as many new members because everyone knows the handful of old members that still play are egotistical douche bags.

It's a vicious cycle
Hmm, it must be hard having 20+ lvl 60 apps. You guys are getting what 30?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Large Bat

I didn't see Alarti there.. he must have been with his "gf"
Old 02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Banned

It's worth mentioning I remember enough to recall that I hated Alarti, and that he guild kicked me once because I was pissed WR bags off our fay kill went to clerics over monks. Then Marley, Stylie and all of the other TMO officers told me they hated him too and wanted me back so they told me I could just ignore him. 3 Weeks later I was in TR, Phisting and Baxter were in Ascension, and P99 was the best it has ever been. OH THE MEMORIES.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So explain this to me..do you guys literally sit at this camp next to each other hoping to be the first to attack said mob? What do you do in the meantime, verbally slap each other around like retards just like you down here?

Lol.

At least on Red you can just roll up and TAKE what you want, WHEN you want. Nizzar definitely has a point about Red, despite anything any of you will say.

->in before "Red has one Guild." Nope.
->in before "Red has 30 active players." Nope again.
->in before "all of Red are scumbags." And blue doesn't? Lol.
->in before any other baseless comment.
Well, it mostly goes like this:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But then all of a sudden its like this:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't see Alarti there.. he must have been with his "gf"
I guess an unemployed person such as you wouldn't understand an 8-5 job.
Closed Thread