Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll say it again, one late window trak poopsock is very non-representative of the way the last 2 weeks have gone. Out of all the non-VP mobs, TMO has gotten less then FE. Even further, no more then 3-4 of all non-VP mobs in the last 2 weeks were poopsocked by anyone. TMO is slowly losing their death grip on the p99 raid scene whether they wanna admit it or not.
I'll say it again 2 weeks are not representative of the past 4 months that FE has been around, they are also not representative of the future as the sample size is miniscule. <insert miniscule jokes here>
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Banned

Show us some of your proof. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have proof that you thougt i kicked you out for that.

you have proof the marley mollifed you, as he was prone to do, and that he reinvited you....you dont not have proof that i didnt reinvite you first.

This logical fallacy is called cherry picking.
Try again.
I also have pretty clear proof that you lied saying I was a loot whore, when I wasn't even asking for any.

Or were you "mollifying" me?

You should know when to stop.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also have pretty clear proof that you lied saying I was a loot whore, when I wasn't even asking for any.

Or were you "mollifying" me?

You should know when to stop.
You were a loot whore that was what your fifth complaint about loot? Loot whore, whiner, stupid fuck... Would kick again.

Keep posting on a forum you havent played in years tho :P You whould know when to stop.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Banned

Alarti getting out played at his own thing....losing to FE in game and to Mcbard on the forums
Old 02-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was kicked because I called you out for being a faggot.
http://i.imgur.com/QDqTnBC.jpg

You then tried to spin it as though you thought I was leaving, so you just went ahead and booted me ahead of time
http://i.imgur.com/4atzeQZ.jpg

You are a faggot, and even people who were "too chill to hate anyone" hate you. And it was Marley who gave me the invite, not you.
http://i.imgur.com/nz5fanA.jpg

As for being believable, I have proof of anything I'll ever claim.. I highly doubt you have proof of anything you have ever said.

Most of the people in your guild probably hate you and the shit you spew here in RnF, the sad thing is you don't realize it.

I hope you don't miss it this time: you're an asshole.
Not just /thread
Its time to pack up RNF and put it away. Because this dude just won.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrJ4XNCRKQg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrJ4XNCRKQg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relapse2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti getting out played at his own thing....losing to FE in game and to Mcbard on the forums
Lol do tell how? VP Isn't touched. Mcbard doesn't have proof. However, he is sitll mad after years. MCBard still isn't in TMO. McBard doesnt have vent recordings of officer chat. McBard has... years of hate.... and thats ... about.....it.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Banned

or were you after the fat girl in the back?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relapse2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WELL ALARTI CURIOS MINDS WANTS TO KNOW.... who is that little cute thang?? were you obsessed? stalking ? get friend zoned?
I am more curious as to why you and Mcbard fought over this lovely gem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Banned

deflect, spin, deflect, spin ...
Closed Thread