Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no.
Why u got pics bro?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only here because a few days ago Perun linked the thread where Stealin trolled claiming to ninja a robe. You started making shit up, so I exposed your lies.

The thing is.. I have absolutely 0 skin in the game. I haven't played here in over a year. I stopped caring about anything on this server a long ago, and I made great friends I still play with in other games, some of them still in your guild. I'm as happy as a clam with what I've done here.

When I log out and close my browser that's it for me. It stops. You, and anyone else on these forums cease to exist. You however, judging by the amount you post and the fact that you still play will be back tomorrow, and the day after that, aaaand the next day, and so on. It doesn't end that easily for you.

You get to wake up everyday and be the laughing stock of an entire community that literally trolls you all day and you sit there and take it. You can't quit it, you almost need it at this point.

If my trolling you for one day and showing people how stupid you are enlightens even 1 member of these forums then it was well worth it.

If not, I close the browser knowing that you'll be back tomorrow for your daily abuse. Same battime, same batchannel.

Stay fresh, Asshole.
Finally someone around here makes sense when they post. Well done

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why u got pics bro?
to be honest lots of people have pictures of ayrean..
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be honest lots of people have pictures of ayrean..
Oh she was one of those.....
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh she was one of those.....
Ehh I dunno we texted for a bit nothing sexual just pals. She would get drunk and send pictures of herself at bars.

Then her boyfriend or something got mad and she left the server or something I completely forget.

You know all this already because according to Mcbard you E-stalked her I have no reason to question his posts.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh I dunno we texted for a bit nothing sexual just pals. She would get drunk and send pictures of herself at bars.

Then her boyfriend or something got mad and she left the server or something I completely forget.

You know all this already because according to Mcbard you E-stalked her I have no reason to question his posts.
HAHA, other than my history of being an absolute douche to those types of girls in guildchat of course.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have more members than any other guild on the server. They just don't log on anymore. You don't get as many new members because everyone knows the handful of old members that still play are egotistical douche bags.

It's a vicious cycle
=( Ouch Hurley I thought we were friends..
Old 02-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Banned

TIGGLES I NEED YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER FOR SEXTING

ALREADY HAVE HALF OF p99
Old 02-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OforOppression [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIGGLES I NEED YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER FOR SEXTING

ALREADY HAVE HALF OF p99
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Banned

That is without a doubt the 2nd sexiest thing I have seen all day.
Closed Thread