Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsonka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CT and the Golems

* 15 ppl minimum is raid force

* In order to lay claim to CT you must kill 2 out of 3 golems. The first raid force in the zone has 30 minutes uncontested to kill 2 golems once they are issued a warning by the second raid force of 15 that enters the zone.

* If the initial raid force kills two golems within their 30 minute timer they will be awarded first shot at CT. Once the plane is free of mobs (with the exception of pets) that guild will have 10 minutes to engage CT. If the second raid force that issued the initial golem timer remains in the zone with a raid force of 15, they will gain second shot at CT in the event the first raid force wipes to CT. If the raid force that issued the golem timer falls short of 15 after the golems die than the next raid force of 15 in the zone may lay claim to second shot at CT.

* It is up to the second in line to issue the 10 minute timer on CT.

* If the initial raid force fails to kill the golems within their 30 minutes the golems will no longer be “claimed” and whichever raid force kills 2 of the 3 golems first will be awarded first shot at CT.

* If 3 different raid forces kill one golem each, the CT claim will be decided by a roll between each raid force that killed a golem. The raid force that was first to be in the zone with 15 will be defaulted second shot at CT provided they killed one golem, otherwise the order will be determined by the roll.
Can guild #2 kill 1/3 golems, and be ready to pounce on golem 2/3 at the 30 minute mark, or are all 3 golems on reserve for 30 minutes?
Old 04-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

I have an idea that would spice up this whole situation.

For 1 week each month(during timer variance), /guildwars.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Large Bat

Call my crazy but i think GM's should be repoping those zones every day. Guilds falling over themselves for content is not fun.

One of the few things I actually do like about WoW is every guild has an equal shot at the endgame content.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

That was what I hated about wow.
Loved the BG's though.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Fire Giant

Really the biggest thing that makes Classic EQ better than newer MMOs is competition for content. I'm not really sure why anyone would ever want to remove that from the game.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:57 AM
Kobold

those rules are fucking epic
Old 04-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really the biggest thing that makes Classic EQ better than newer MMOs is competition for content. I'm not really sure why anyone would ever want to remove that from the game.
Because some people have better things to do with their time? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Id rather do a boss, than have a chance at doing a boss anyday.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuldiin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because some people have better things to do with their time? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Id rather do a boss, than have a chance at doing a boss anyday.
Then why play EQ? Nothing else about it is really unique or better than what you can find in plenty of other games.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuldiin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this was pretty much the argument that prompted easy travel, instances, no corpse retrieval (to speak of), and a host of other mean, nasty things we all came here to get away from.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can guild #2 kill 1/3 golems, and be ready to pounce on golem 2/3 at the 30 minute mark, or are all 3 golems on reserve for 30 minutes?
all 3 golems are reserved for 30 minutes
Closed Thread