Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2022, 01:46 PM
Banned

I want to see pics of Reiwa (non nude face ,retinas,, and fingerprints covered) since Reiwa talk so much shit.
Old 03-29-2022, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to see pics of Reiwa (non nude face ,retinas,, and fingerprints covered) since Reiwa talk so much shit.
i bet its a tall ghostly white dyed red head that used to have a penis

mebbe
Last edited by Penish; 03-29-2022 at 01:51 PM..
Old 03-29-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Only pasty losers think Trump was a laughingstock who creeps on his own daughter.
Old 03-29-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh oh the carbon has hurt feelings.
Old 03-29-2022, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-29-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only pasty losers think Trump was a laughingstock who creeps on his own daughter.
You logged into the wrong account, but I agree.
Old 03-29-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is a picture of Reiwa and me last saturday.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's still nice to see how the pros do it.

Like her or not at least Hilary Clinton could legitimately answer questions. Damn if only she wasn't such a conceited shoe in dickwad during her campaign against Trump. "It's my turn!"

But I really do prefer to avoid establishing royal families despite the apparent preference of the rest of the united states to have just that.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-29-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Like her or not at least Hilary Clinton could legitimately answer questions.
Giving a canned non-answer is not legitimately answering questions! That is total bullshit is not answering a question god dammit i hope the nukes start flying.

The only person who actually answers a question lgeitimately was bernie sanders.

At least trump would answer the question as HE would answer the question, what HE would say what he was literally thinking or his genuine opinion.

While the rest of these people just read off canned non answers and the seals go "ahh that makes me feel better thanks for the fish!"

Meanwhile this collapse has been brewing and brewing and brewing since i was a god dammed kid, listening to generation and generation of youth become more and more dissalusioned with this system.

Every day we march close and closer to our own death, in the boiling water, that is Bush & Hillary Clinton styled politics.
Old 03-29-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Smart politicians know that one of the last things you want to do, when you want diplomacy to succeed, is have the two highest level leaders sit down and have a talk. The reason for this is because these leaders may not see eye to eye and end up with a personal reason to do something damaging.

Likewise, when a top level leader is speaking, it is important not to say a bunch of dumb ass stuff in terms of broad sweeping absolutes. Yeah, it sucks hearing people talk in general nothing-isms but this is how they can speak without being an actual liar.

The ultimate nothing-ism speech giver was Obama, whoever his main speech writer was can seriously blow some smoke.

Hilary can actually answer questions about world politics and can even make decisions independently, that aren't dumb as hell.

I would not vote for her, because of her general slimeball connection to all the slimeballs we all hate, but I think she had good secretary of state skills and is genuinely sharp. The organization is corrupt and she is in with it tight so that doesn't work in her favor.

But when choosing between a piece of shit and a giant douche, I would take Hilary over Biden and Trump, and Obama.

If we end up with a biden vs trump election again, it's gunna be lame and 1 more point would be gained by the megacorps.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread