Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2023, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this was always a mechanic? Part of Nillipuss's lore is that he picks up ground items (the jumjum stalks). And some fond memories from Highkeep guards if I'm not mistaken(?); it wasn't all npcs for sure though.

Nice, thanks. I have a lot of these, but it would be great for eq in general to compile a comprehensive list from each zone.

Anyone can help with that on live. npcs pick up summoned items as well.
Someone should go see if the hate book is sitting up, if the zone hasn't changed on live (no idea, im sure it has).

It would be incredibly shocking if the mechanic that required re-clearing the zone for the book every 10 hours was left in since there is already a mechanic for that which is much less obtuse - a named mob on a 10 hour respawn. The book existing would tend to preclude the mechanic.

The fact that we've heard about it from 1 guy from 1 post over the course of 23 years makes me think if it ever did happen, it was a bug and quickly fixed.