No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably because he wasn't spewing Atheist talking points in conjunction with promoting communism under a different name.
Yeah my Christian friends feel this way too. And they are also more likely to trust in their own leaders and families over what any politician is doing so they ignore the news cycle and just put faith in Father, pastor, priest, loved ones. As is their right.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, Friday is the day.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Listen people, go outside. Get some air, relax. Stop posting and stop thinking.

You're going to need all your energy tomorrow for when we receive the Clarity buff.

Personally I'm going shooting. Fippy is up! Gonna send some lead downrange and get my practice on because hunting season is only 24 days away.
I thought all those Trump protesters wanted Arizona to stop counting though?
Old 11-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

I rest my case arguing or trolling here -- I'm actually baffled now. It's been fun
Old 11-05-2020, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who would of thought a candidate who doesn't want to kill babies gets support from the crowd who also isn't for killing babies? Crazy stuff...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legalizing abortion isn't killing babies. Funding it is. Enabling it is a moral grey area. Individual private groups who want to fund abortion and birth control which is way better than state sponsored abortion should have full legal authority to conduct their own business. But in many states and jurisdictions their rights and privileges have been curtailed to the level of forcing women to carry anchor babies to term.

Once these women, and their partners become criminally neglectful and abusive they are allowed to have more children which we then support through the state and whom many follow their parents criminality due to drugs, abuse and circumstances.

For me the lesser of two evils is to protect and reinforce the rights of women and abortion clinics giving them full autonomy to seek humane resolutions. Without federal funding. That allows them to both prevent unwanted pregnancy. Educate people about the responsibilities, risks and burdens of child care. And deal with the problems that arise when there's no legal means or recourse for women to protect themselves.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legalizing abortion isn't killing babies. Funding it is. Enabling it is a moral grey area. Individual private groups who want to fund abortion and birth control which is way better than state sponsored abortion should have full legal authority to conduct their own business. But in many states and jurisdictions their rights and privileges have been curtailed to the level of forcing women to carry anchor babies to term.

Once these women, and their partners become criminally neglectful and abusive they are allowed to have more children which we then support through the state and whom many follow their parents criminality due to drugs, abuse and circumstances.

For me the lesser of two evils is to protect and reinforce the rights of women and abortion clinics giving them full autonomy to seek humane resolutions. Without federal funding. That allows them to both prevent unwanted pregnancy. Educate people about the responsibilities, risks and burdens of child care. And deal with the problems that arise when there's no legal means or recourse for women to protect themselves.
Blah blah blah...ignore the rights of the living person inside that person.

Few circumstances should allow for abortions and we all know those. Women who are fast and loose with their eggs pay the price, it's been that way since forever. Erosion of the moral bedrock that The West is founded on is not a path to success. Play by the rules or pay the price.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah blah blah...ignore the rights of the living person inside that person.

Few circumstances should allow for abortions and we all know those. Women who are fast and loose with their eggs pay the price, it's been that way since forever. Erosion of the moral bedrock that The West is founded on is not a path to success. Play by the rules or pay the price.
You know. You make a good point. But freedoms of the immoral and invalid parents should be curtailed. Men who do this with the women should never be given the opportunity or be again enabled to harm another baby or human. Or child.

My extreme personal belief is that neglectful abusive adults should be put to death as humanely as possible upon the first offense.

I'm willing to compromise with a 1 year prison term with rehabilitation and forced sterilization.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-05-2020 at 02:10 PM..
Old 11-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rest my case arguing or trolling here -- I'm actually baffled now. It's been fun
Thanks for stopping by.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

me rn: TIE TIE TIE TIE!

Old 11-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

The best part about the Pennsylvania situation is Trump supporters are protesting the legal state amendment allowing the counting up until tomorrow and that amendment was put forth by a Republican in the state legislature lol. Shot themselves in the foot.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me rn: TIE TIE TIE TIE!

What could be better than Trump or Biden as president? Both of them as Co-Presidents!
Closed Thread