Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro life is silly Fox News talk, Baler. If ou want to reach youth instead of just decrepit seniors, call it anti-abortion while you're jerking off to the next Proud Boy insurrection.
I think killing perfectly healthy babies at 9 months (which is now legal in several states) when they could easily just be put up for adoption instead is incredibly ghoulish and evil.

You seem to disagree, why? When the right says the left is anti-human, this is part of the reason. You either agree with it or you don't, right?

I mean I know you won't answer, because I'm still convinced your gimmick is actually to make the left look as unhinged as possible, but just pretend!
Old 05-26-2023, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a mass shooting occurred in a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, resulting in the deaths of three people

Who would go to extremes against abortion?! Oh right the alt right who can't understand a women who threatens but doesn't act over concerns for women's freedoms.

Where have we seen standing fed-up for asking for freedom? -Americans!

And where have we seen crazy mass murder. -Crazy and deranged!

The judge presiding over the state case ruled that the man was incompetent to stand trial and ordered him indefinitely confined to a Colorado state mental hospital, where he has remained ever since. <--- Sounds like so many extreme right
Yes that is crazy and bad, and also insanely rare.

Meanwhile, planned parenthood makes most of it's money aborting babies, which some people consider murder. Why don't you explain how it *isn't* murder instead of cherry picking outlier examples like you always do?
Old 05-26-2023, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're basically describing 90% of Off Topic and Rants and Flames, just bunch of right-wing freaks foaming at the mouth about how much they love/hate drag queens and other nonsense.
Like this? Lol

Hey Nebraska state senator lady, maybe take your meds?

Anyone want to see an adult senator have a temper tantrum in public?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-26-2023, 05:58 PM
Banned

^
This lady gonna give herself a heart attack/aneurism with her body in that kinda shape

Her: “YOU ARE LOVED!!!!”

-yknow when you scream it angrily, I dunno if they feel the love <3
Old 05-26-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

Jesus christ we just need another world war or something. Do you think anyone gave a shit about "gender identity" in 1939? Or even people in the 3rd world today? Go tell the people struggling to survive in sub saharan africa right now that they need to curb their carbon emissions and pretend their son is a girl.

Utopia is unattainable by definition, but even if it were attainable these dipshits could never recognize it when they have it. I think the late 90's is about the best we're ever gonna do.
Old 05-26-2023, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus christ we just need another world war or something. Do you think anyone gave a shit about "gender identity" in 1939? Or even people in the 3rd world today? Go tell the people struggling to survive in sub saharan africa right now that they need to curb their carbon emissions and pretend their son is a girl.

Utopia is unattainable by definition, but even if it were attainable these dipshits could never recognize it when they have it. I think the late 90's is about the best we're ever gonna do.
Ah yes the late 90s, before workplaces would hire black people, and when being gay meant being bullied your entire life.

You're reminiscing for a time that YOU benefited from, and honestly I did as well. It doesn't mean it was peaches and cream for everybody
Old 05-26-2023, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Right-wing freak schizo posting hoping Putin presses that button and kills us all, just because the fat pedophile he worships keeps losing.
Old 05-26-2023, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes the late 90s, before workplaces would hire black people, and when being gay meant being bullied your entire life.

You're reminiscing for a time that YOU benefited from, and honestly I did as well. It doesn't mean it was peaches and cream for everybody
Lmao what the fuck are you talking about?

It was the 90's, not the 50's. Good lord.
Old 05-26-2023, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
If we ever had food and water scarcity like Africa does, all that gender ideology shit would go right out the window
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-26-2023, 07:15 PM
Banned

Also, the only thing keeping potentially thousands…if not tens of thousands…of parents from killing their own living children is the fact it’s illegal to do so, not people’s morals. One of the main deterrents keeping them from abandoning their own children is the fact they catch a felony for it as well

Too many people either have no morals or have their morals too strongly influenced by what the State tells them is moral through laws. All it would take is the State deciding to legalize post-birth abortion, and like I said, tens of thousands of living kids would die

Now, apply the same idea to abortion. We assume it is moral, because the State tells us it’s legal

Anyone doubting what parents can and would do to their own living kids needs only to watch the true crime YouTube channel called “The Misery Machine”. All stories of child murder by parents, a lot of which were tortured to one of the worst ends imaginable
Closed Thread