Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Orc

hey moran i meant exploiting the pathing around the lake
Old 12-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivosik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey moran i meant exploiting the pathing around the lake
If you're taking them around in a circle, they aren't being exploited, they are following you like they should.

If you're making them path back and forth on the ledge by moving a few feet then you are exploiting the pathing.

The reason they follow you in the air is so they CAN hit you.

The reason they usually don't catch people while flying is because the person either has sow or are moving diagonally.

You are the moran.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're both fucking idiots. Nobody gives two shits about what you did 10 years ago. Go outside
Thanks for your incredible contribution to this thread. Nobody gives two shits about what you have to say today, let alone 10 years ago.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're taking them around in a circle, they aren't being exploited, they are following you like they should.

If you're making them path back and forth on the ledge by moving a few feet then you are exploiting the pathing.

The reason they follow you in the air is so they CAN hit you.

The reason they usually don't catch people while flying is because the person either has sow or are moving diagonally.

You are the moran.
Might as well consider strafe running an exploit...
Old 12-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your incredible contribution to this thread. Nobody gives two shits about what you have to say today, let alone 10 years ago.
Good one bro. Sorry I attacked your sense of accomplishment. Just make sure you kill yourself in the bathtub (easy cleanup).
Old 12-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good one bro. Sorry I attacked your sense of accomplishment. Just make sure you kill yourself in the bathtub (easy cleanup).
Sorry I attacked your sense of self worth. I'd tell you to kill yourself in the bathtub, but I'm guessing you only have a cardboard box to your name.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)
Old 12-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Whether kiting over the water is allowed or not is irrelevant anyway, because we didn't do it. Our plan is always to either train the jugs to the invis wall and die, or to kite them around the lair after hitting them with agro spells. I don't know of any warnings or people being banned for exploiting pathing since I've been in the guild. It's never been a part of our kite plan. I see your fraps at the end of that youtube video it doesn't really show anything. I see a necromancer running to the path and he levs over the water to get there. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you had panned your camera around the wall you'd see us kiting 2-3 jugs in circles around Trakanon.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether kiting over the water is allowed or not is irrelevant anyway, because we didn't do it. Our plan is always to either train the jugs to the invis wall and die, or to kite them around the lair after hitting them with agro spells. I don't know of any warnings or people being banned for exploiting pathing since I've been in the guild. It's never been a part of our kite plan. I see your fraps at the end of that youtube video it doesn't really show anything. I see a necromancer running to the path and he levs over the water to get there. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you had panned your camera around the wall you'd see us kiting 2-3 jugs in circles around Trakanon.
That fraps was just a clip of the full fraps. The full fraps of trystych is much more detailed and shows repeated circles while bugging out the juggs.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbnexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That fraps was just a clip of the full fraps. The full fraps of trystych is much more detailed and shows repeated circles while bugging out the juggs.

Prove it!
Closed Thread