Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Banned

you could (mostly) do the same pulls using rez boxes instead of translocates/gates and binds
Old 12-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Banned

Red needs recharging so we can bind our melees. I don't understand how blue can bind every monk 20 times a day and we have a finite number for entire lifetime of server.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red needs recharging so we can bind our melees. I don't understand how blue can bind every monk 20 times a day and we have a finite number for entire lifetime of server.
It's still like 20k a pop though.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Aviak

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/z...6&p=2#comments

Quite a few posts here from back in 2001 mentions that you can't bind in ToV and closest city to bind in is Skyshrine. So I guess you should only be allowed to bind outside ToV.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ToV is the worst offender. Not being able to bind at WToV/Mischief/other spots would mean people would have to come up with a lot more strats for pulls than just TL Boxes on Monks/necros.

It would also give Dragon factioned guilds a proper advantage on WToV dragons.
Mischief is an outdoor zone. Unless you're referring to binding at Mischief entrance in ToV in which case carry on.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could bind in TOFS on Beta server - havnt tested on live but Id wager u still can
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've tested ToV, DN, And Velks on P99 live. Those ones certainly allow players to bind in zone, and it should not allow that.

It does appear the CC one is classicly working as intended thanks to Classhole Ele:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...l+Caverns+Bind

I just grouped up all the in-door dungeons. I don't personally have any toons who have leveled in CC or ToFS so I don't have much experience there.

I forgot to include Siren's Grotto as well.
I have a character bound on the top floor in TOFS, so definitely can be bound there.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless you're referring to binding at Mischief entrance in ToV in which case carry on.
Pretty sure he is referencing the LTK/WToV zone out, PoM Cubbie, and HoT safespot (among other "safe" spots).
Old 12-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

I could've swore my mage was PoM Cubby bound on live, but if you're going to do this, you should also remove the non-classic roaming flurries in the "safe" halls preventing the classic use of those locations.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

big dif between not classic aka drakes that get added later and a mechanic that never / still doesnt exist (binding in those zones)
Old 12-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Banned

"Classic" isn't the all encompassing reasoning for any change anymore, many things have veered off that path purposely

Unfortunately
Closed Thread