Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Banned

The left may think theyre resisting but the USA will always win. https://streamable.com/amjrf
Old 02-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firing squad for illegals is quite cheap
I disagree. In the US it would be quite expensive to mandate the firing squad, pay the shooters, pay off media to stop it from being covered - then when it gets publicity it's a huge fiasco. It's really just not worth it for the party in charge.

You need a very young, unstable government to make firing squads cost-effective. You need lack of press, you need a populace who largely cannot read or write - you need a dark ages level control over information and whatever shithole America may be, it's got HELLA info.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree. In the US it would be quite expensive to mandate the firing squad, pay the shooters, pay off media to stop it from being covered - then when it gets publicity it's a huge fiasco. It's really just not worth it for the party in charge.

You need a very young, unstable government to make firing squads cost-effective. You need lack of press, you need a populace who largely cannot read or write - you need a dark ages level control over information and whatever shithole America may be, it's got HELLA info.
I think we just need Augustus. If Mattis can resist the Jewnipulation angling us towards war with Iran, he may be the savior America needs. I'll be ready to do my part for Mad Dog. https://youtu.be/XvAsR4O4W0w
Old 02-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Banned

Local news station gobbles up 1 mil of medical debt for its area http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/1-mi...ones/695985538

Local news station

local

LOCAL

Translation: With states rights over federal, local government and municipalities can solve problems the federal government has proven over the last 50 years that it cant.

This message has been brought to you by the coalition of libertarians who support state law over federal.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Local news station gobbles up 1 mil of medical debt for its area http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/1-mi...ones/695985538

Local news station

local

LOCAL

Translation: With states rights over federal, local government and municipalities can solve problems the federal government has proven over the last 50 years that it cant.

This message has been brought to you by the coalition of libertarians who support state law over federal.
*slurps on Cox*
Old 02-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Banned

transnational megacorp forgives a tiny fraction of owned debt as a tax writeoff

And the Libertardians go wild!
Old 02-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah but you know what else costs more than the wall project? having these people here not contributing and reproducing rabidly while collecting welfare. Each year they're here costs more than the wall and it's only going to get worse. the system we have now will eventually collapse in the near future when whites (the group paying the most into our social welfare programs and taking the least out) become a minority and the groups of people not paying in and collecting heavy government subsidy will outnumber them. that's not racism replace the colors with different ones and the point stands that when the group taking outweighs the group putting in a welfare system won't work. I think you'd be shocked how many third worlders would leave for $5,000 or $10,000 or even just a plane ticket which for most of them will pay for itself within the first year or so in reduced burden on the welfare system. and within a year that's nothing but money back in the pocket of american taxpayers. hell you would be shocked to know a lot of the people coming here these days get like, subsidized rent and stuff now days the legal immigrants from the mid east and such are getting around $3200 a month when they come here. they would not be able to come back because self-deportation must be combined with ending, or at the very least greatly reducing quotas for legal immigration from non-productive regions of the world. if they're mexicans and come back because their border's right next to ours it's simple: don't let them work and actually enforce federal regulations on hiring illegals on employers instead of turning a blind eye like we do. when there isn't work for them here they will not come.

you don't need to strip even one citizenship, trust me when the gravy train ends they will all go back home.

if we want to create jobs for mexicans that's one thing. it's probably mutually beneficial to us. it should be done through trade with their country not taking place inside ours. having them here is 1 sided.
Go on, take the money and run.
Woo hawooo ooo
Old 02-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woo hawooo ooo
I like Steve Miller band

It's an uncommon opinion in my experience
Old 02-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like Steve Miller band

It's an uncommon opinion in my experience
Same. Really under rated song I quoted. Decent story in it.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kiro 7's actually pretty based they were the only newspaper to publish the story that seattle mayor ed murray was raping teenage boys while working as their social worker & his own cousin. king 5 and the other local channels had been supressing the story since around 2006 before murray was even really a name in politics.

but yeah private industry is the answer libertarianism always falls apart when you recognize the reality of how many vertical and horizontal monopolies currently exist here. everything libertarians claim work, until faced with monopolization. how much choice and influence do you think the market truly has over google or facebook or twitter or comcast etc? none. to some extent federal regulation is required in any successful government model.

also right now in the US the more local you get with government the worse corruption gets. a good example of this would be Rajneeshpuram in Oregon, lil piece of PNW history for you guys to check out.
You should look into managing HOA services for HOA's in ypur area. You have the bored fervor of an old lady.