Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

I gave you the history of the world that has been ruled by a small group of men the entire time.

Because you think using the internet to talk to people on the other side of the globe makes it bigger than one that requires sending a messenger on a 10 month journey on foot is your problem not mine.

Edit: FYI your problem is you think world, means globe BTW.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-09-2022 at 04:29 PM..
Old 03-09-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Consider red server.

hope this helps
Old 03-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said give me one example of a group of men controlling the world, you failed, I didn't say keep going and make yourself look dumber, but please by all means feed my entertainment.
The UN, the EU; representative government in general. 🤪
Old 03-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave you the history of the world that has been ruled by a small group of men the entire time.

Because you think using the internet to talk to people on the other side of the globe makes it bigger than one that requires sending a messenger on a 10 month journey on foot is your problem not mine.

Edit: FYI your problem is you think world, means globe BTW.
No you did not you proved without a shred of a doubt that you don't own a globe or map and have virtually no understanding of history, none of the empires you listed owned even their full regions and there were other empires on the other side of the world that existed totally independently of every empire you listed.

If the Chinese empire existed independently of Rome at the same period of time then Rome did not own the world, trying to quibble about the globe because you're are ignorant of time periods is a farce.

You are claiming that a group of men controlled the overall fate of 200 countries, I'm asking WTF that has every happened in history and you are failing miserably because it's an irrational thought that exists only in the minds of stupid people.
Old 03-09-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Whatever empire in china you're talking about you couldn't possibly tell me the name of without googling it.

You're arguing because nato does not control the lives of some islanders on poppanewguini that it does not control the world.

Which is pretty childish to be pedantic about.

No anthropologist would agree with you about your definition of world 6,000 years ago btw.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-09-2022 at 04:46 PM..
Old 03-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whatever empire in china you're talking about you couldnt possibly tell me the name of.
Like Rome and Eqypt China had many dynasties but it doesn't matter which one I list whether it be Qin, Zhou or Han, Rome had no control over that region, proving that you listed Rome because you are ignorant of history and pretty much everything else. Persia also had many empires Rome had no control over.
Last edited by New_Guy; 03-09-2022 at 04:48 PM..
Old 03-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you are stupid and stupid people try to be publicly clever when confronted with the absolute certainty of their stupidity.
PVP will solve this
Old 03-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Whatever empire in china you're talking about you couldn't possibly tell me the name of without googling it.

You're arguing because nato does not control the lives of some islanders on poppanewguini that it does not control the world.

Which is pretty childish to be pedantic about.

No anthropologist would agree with you about your definition of world 6,000 years ago btw.
Ming and I think there was a Qin and I assume Han
Old 03-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
k retard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol triggered
They're not sending their best.
Old 03-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're not sending their best.
Some, I imagine, are good people though.