Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 09-28-2023, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

My Deepwater BP stays in my bags and mostly goes unused these days. I like to do a good bit of solo dungeon crawling, but at 60 with the little mini Torpor, I just don’t find myself using it very often. I absolutely used and abused that BP from 45-59 though. If leveling, it’s super good.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

global reset works wonders with our stun spells... i can stun lock mobs for over 10 seconds and it helps me do a lot more DPS and actually win battles... cast Stun... global reset item quickly than cast Holy Might ... than just keep clicking till Force .... stun is like 2 seconds and both holy might and force are 4 second stuns... its actually really handy and by you a lot of time to do some extra DPS... Paladins are awesome... not gonna lie.
Old 10-03-2023, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
global reset works wonders with our stun spells... i can stun lock mobs for over 10 seconds and it helps me do a lot more DPS and actually win battles... cast Stun... global reset item quickly than cast Holy Might ... than just keep clicking till Force .... stun is like 2 seconds and both holy might and force are 4 second stuns... its actually really handy and by you a lot of time to do some extra DPS... Paladins are awesome... not gonna lie.
When do you have time to melee
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 10-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When do you have time to melee
When you're using a Ghoulbane the spells are actually considered dps.
Old 11-22-2023, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

The real gamechanger with the BW bp over the DW helm, is that you can have POTG cast on you, and still use the DW bp, where the helm gets blocked. So now you have the sweet mana regen also, along with a super nice heal clicky, that only consumes 1 Jasper.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:42 PM
Aviak

The Bp is way way over rated. The helm cost less and will save you cash as it doesnt use jaspers. I don't care if jaspers are cheap, over the course of time it will cost you money you could of saved.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeper41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Bp is way way over rated. The helm cost less and will save you cash as it doesnt use jaspers. I don't care if jaspers are cheap, over the course of time it will cost you money you could of saved.
Helm for budget healing between fights. BP for root healing while in combat. It also isnt blocked by potg.

The bp heals 2.5x faster. Filling a deluxe toolbox with jaspers is like 120p. Pretty cheap self PL.
Old 12-31-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeper41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time is money. and if you’re caring about saving money on a paladin, you’re doing it wrong. That’s what your caster alt is for. Plus if you decide to go to a place like kedge to level, you can easily make that money back as the mermaids drop gems.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

You guys unequip narandi crown?
Old 01-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

how broke do you have to be to try and justify helm over BP lmao

narandi never comes off!