Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Rmt is a lie perpetuated by hillary clintons family look it up man i saw this guy on youtube who opened my eyes now im no longer a sheeple
Old 07-14-2020, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, you can ignore people. It's not super intuitive to find it, but the option is there.
Well, that's no fun.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-14-2020, 07:55 PM
Banned

Wink

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2020, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hold on there Chief, playing on Moon Guard marks you as some kind of creep even if you aren't a pedo.

Real gays play on Proudmoore.
speak english bro
Old 07-15-2020, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by watbab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speak english bro
I know better than to tangle with a Finn 😀

Have a good one
Old 07-18-2020, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

10 Most Expensive Virtual Items Ever Sold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNRl3kAATk

seriously I have always wondered what people are willing to pay for a fungi tunic or some other highly sought after items. I imagine it kind of takes the fun out of the game to circumvent the challenges of making PP or fighting for the gear. One of my fondest memories was finally saving up enough PP to buy an imbued fighters staff.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 Most Expensive Virtual Items Ever Sold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNRl3kAATk

seriously I have always wondered what people are willing to pay for a fungi tunic or some other highly sought after items. I imagine it kind of takes the fun out of the game to circumvent the challenges of making PP or fighting for the gear. One of my fondest memories was finally saving up enough PP to buy an imbued fighters staff.
on everquest,
Account ellrikk. former mc Mt, on luclin, when sold was the best geared war on the game: was sold for 65,000$.

Items: stone wood compund bows: 350$ each, back when few guilds farmed po earth , former township rebellion officer sold whole guild bank with hundreds of these . i know for sure (i had been in the home he bought with it) he scored 280.000$
Old 07-19-2020, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on everquest,
Account ellrikk. former mc Mt, on luclin, when sold was the best geared war on the game: was sold for 65,000$.

Items: stone wood compund bows: 350$ each, back when few guilds farmed po earth , former township rebellion officer sold whole guild bank with hundreds of these . i know for sure (i had been in the home he bought with it) he scored 280.000$
Is there proof for this?
Old 07-19-2020, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there proof for this?
Back in the day forbes published even a article about the markett of selling virtual assets .
the selling of ellrik was actualy posted around 2006 or 2007 when i think ebay started to ban selling of virtual items and other shit .

And the selling of Township rebellion guild bank and the income wich came with it was posted on stormhammer forums with prety ludricuous details . it was deleted but u could found a copy of it on slashdot up untill few years ago.

people think rmt was a thing wich started with chinese farmers and wow in general and that is false . people in big guilds where prety aware of it .

on my personal background i did sold 2 bocs in early luclin when they added enraged blow to it for 4000$ each .that pay my honeymoon basicly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2020, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

the first example of rmt on mmo was the cosa nostra, a bunch of savage pricks wich would made ur life on Uo a living hell and would demand irl cash to protect u from them . and they run a quite long time on uo
Closed Thread