Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 06:52 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me show you how to post a quality meme. Here is a picture you should be familiar with. This is your 7 guild abomination of an alliance. Within this picture...you’ll find yourself and your normal contribution to any raid.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where is Dotguv?!
if you think about it, none of you contribute anything that means anything and really games are as fun as you make them. So being a nameless faceless member of a 7 guild alliance is as much of a contribution as being a wannabe Big Dick Energy MT in an 31337 raiding guild, as long as you have fun.

I don't think anyone is really having fun anymore in p99 and it's a sort of abandoned colony/Lord of the flies situation. I'm playing on a different era server and the raids are much harder, and my SK has way better gear than Detoxx or you could dream of (which does mean anything because none of it means anything really), the classes are way better balanced and more interesting, and I'm having way more fun. Somehow the content being challenging rather than the "competition" being the fun part has made the community way less T O X I C and ultradweeb dinguses like Conda wither and die because the focus is on teamwork and technical excellence across a raid rather than EQ ROCKSTARZ.

Anyway, I hope your alts get some levels during the vacation
Old 06-22-2019, 07:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you AFK your whole app period? no wonder you got voted no on.
The entire server including the staff members and some of your own guild members see the toxicity in Aftermath. What are you even saying? Who wouldn't AFK inside walls while you guys yelled at each other for 2 days in Discord for losing a Vulak to AG???

2 days?!
Old 06-22-2019, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giphy.jpg (19.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-22-2019, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotgov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire server including the staff members and some of your own guild members see the toxicity in Aftermath. What are you even saying? Who wouldn't AFK inside walls while you guys yelled at each other for 2 days in Discord for losing a Vulak to AG???

2 days?!
Yeah we totally yelled at eachother over losing a vulak that spawns every week to AG. Don't think AG has ever killed vulak solo with him being rooted but sure.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah we totally yelled at eachother over losing a vulak that spawns every week to AG. Don't think AG has ever killed vulak solo with him being rooted but sure.
lol... Just stop.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotgov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol... Just stop.
lol oh you
Old 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
lol oh you
Just going through some of the guild chat logs, disgusting..

[Tue Feb 05 13:26:37 2019] "Soandso" tells the guild, 'lets make sure no other guild get KT Dain CT Yeli anymore'

[Tue Feb 05 13:26:44 2019] 'Soandso" tells the guild, 'we will abuse that 7 day timer by locking down everything else THEN start clearing ToV'

[Tue Feb 05 13:26:48 2019] "Soandso" tells the guild, 'fuckers can cry'

[Tue Feb 05 13:27:52 2019] "Soandso" tells the guild, 'we should be on epic camps too b/c fuck them'

ulgh... The taint...

Don't delay... Join Today.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:04 PM
Kobold

What a great weekend of classy competition amongst peers that respect each other. Sadly, P99 is truly a better place without Aftermath. I wish you guys would wise up and just learn to play nicely and treat people with a little respect. I know this is asking too much. Have you guys considered restarting on red? I'm sure the 7 guild alliance would fully support you all to have your charactors transfered there fully intact!
Old 06-22-2019, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giphy 2.jpg (20.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-22-2019, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a great weekend of classy competition amongst peers that respect each other. Sadly, P99 is truly a better place without Aftermath. I wish you guys would wise up and just learn to play nicely and treat people with a little respect. I know this is asking too much. Have you guys considered restarting on red? I'm sure the 7 guild alliance would fully support you all to have your charactors transfered there fully intact!
It always starts out as rainbows and sunshine. If we were gone, it would descend into a power trip competition eventually. It always does.