Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Default OPEN (R) VOX RAID – 28 July 2015 – EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!

On Tuesday, the 28th of July, the guilds:

Azure Guard, Europa, Divinity, Haggard Krew, Anonymous, and Omni

will be hosting an OPEN VOX Raid for anyone with a ‘toon Level 52 and below. The event will take place in Permafrost (and it will be up to you to get there, although we will try to provide transportation as we can).

Here are some things to consider:

* Because this is a Class R Vox, Class C alts are ineligible. Because Taken and BDA re on lockout, their ‘toons are ineligible, too. Not my rules – just the construct of the p99 raid scene.

* If two or more people from your guild participate, two things will happen: 1) Your guild will be tagged as a Class R guild (which is what every guild is by default anyway) AND 2) your guild will be on lockout for two Class R Vox cycles. (Again, not my rules – and the hosting guilds are aware of this.) This should have little impact on any of the smaller guilds who send members to the event. But speak with your leadership nonetheless.

* Although Vox is a cold-based dragon, this fight is 100pct about having Magic Resist. So to prepare, stack MR above all else. If you don’t have any MR gear, you’re welcome to come anyway, but you will be feared a good bit.

* Loot will be /random-ed among all those in attendance who can use. Try to be mindful of others and not greedy.

* Leadership and strategies will be provided during raid prep as we are staging in Permafrost. If you’ve never done Vox before, come anyway. We’ll give (hopefully) clear instructions.

* If you do NOT have a toon that is level 52 or lower, you’re welcome to come anyway and participate in clearing the giants and the lair – as well as buff the dragonslayers. It can be a fun thing to participate in.

* Most high-value targets on p99 spawn within a 16-hour window. Vox is one of those. The window for Vox opens at 06:39 a.m. EDT on Tuesday the 28th of July and closes 16 hours later. She can spawn any time within that window. We will be tracking her and we plan to engage between 60 and 90 minutes after she spawns.

We’ll update this post, announce the event in most world zones, and maybe even see if we can get a general broadcast out.

If you have any questions, ask them in this thread or you’re welcome to PM me here or in-game.

This should be a TON of fun…and a nice event for the p99 community in preparation for Velious

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 07-23-2015, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

/hail Nemce for summoned fireworks! We can launch a them all after the scaley ice queen goes down and get some good screen shots.

We might even be able to get Greengrocier to cater an after party.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

This sounds awesome - really cool to do - big props !

GL on the drops ( better stream this !!! )
Old 07-23-2015, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

I would love to join in with my Druid, I could care less about loot. But I would love to experience a eq Raid. I have never done a eq raid and have played this game for many and many of years lol. Please pop my cherry.

Edit: I will happily port or whatever druidly needs are needed before the raid starts, I just hope I can make it.
Last edited by stavio; 07-23-2015 at 10:06 AM..
Old 07-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Looking forward to this!
Old 07-23-2015, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Cloki is a good man.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

This is awesome. Hope she pops at a good time for you guys and you get showered in Tobrin's and RBB's!
Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Large Rat

What time? I'd love to join if I can.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is awesome. Hope she pops at a good time for you guys and you get showered in Tobrin's and RBB's!
That's mean.

He meant White Dragon Scales and Rez Sticks. Everything else on her loot table is junk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 07-23-2015, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
The window for Vox opens at 06:39 a.m. EDT on Tuesday the 28th of July and closes 16 hours later. She can spawn any time within that window. We will be tracking her and we plan to engage between 60 and 90 minutes after she spawns.
Closed Thread