Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

If she spawns relatively late I'll be there. Will gladly do pickups and port/evacs to the Qeynos Hills zone line and provide some much-needed Deepwater Knight pwnage on my paladin.

Love this kind of stuff. Great way to start the countdown to Velious!
Old 07-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's mean.

He meant White Dragon Scales and Rez Sticks. Everything else on her loot table is junk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
What are a bunch of 45-52's going to do with those? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] rez sticks and scales are great for big raiding guilds that will use them in either an epic or in velious (rez stick's only worth a damn use), but I think a tobrin's and RBB will go a longer way on folks working their levels up =p

Unless they just dump them for plat I guess. But where is the magic in that?!

Killing dragon, using item from dragon. SHITS CLASSIC! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Ehh, rez sticks don't really have a resale value due to the astronomical recharge cost (~1.1M for a full recharge). More of a novelty in the hands of casual scum.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh, rez sticks don't really have a resale value due to the astronomical recharge cost (~1.1M for a full recharge). More of a novelty in the hands of casual scum.
Tested it on beta. It's 200K for a recharge or about 10k per Rez. Not too shabby!!!

White Scales for the dragon cloak or bard epic is nice.

Tobrins really blows though. Especially in Velious. When maxing wis/int is extremely easy with gear, that item loses its value.

RBB is just meh. 31% versus some of the group able haste in Velious is also not really that game changing.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tested it on beta. It's 200K for a recharge or about 10k per Rez. Not too shabby!!!
Math much? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Really nice of you guys to do this btw.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 07-23-2015 at 10:47 AM..
Old 07-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Did the white dragon hide patch ever go in?

Ever since I lost the white dragon scale roll to a caster before that change, I always feel bad for bards going after Vox for a scale.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

White Scales for the dragon cloak or bard epic is nice.

Tobrins really blows though. Especially in Velious. When maxing wis/int is extremely easy with gear, that item loses its value.

RBB is just meh. 31% versus some of the group able haste in Velious is also not really that game changing.
This must be new or something off on beta, because I'm confident it was around 110k/charge x 10 charges last time I tried to recharge one.

I borrowed a staff from a pal and blew through like 6 charges on one back in the VP train wars days. Ended up having to cut him an IOU for like 650k.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

My challenge to class C: do an open VP raid on a low tier Dragon right before velious so no one cares about lockouts.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

This sounds great - what is the minimum level for a cleric to join? I want to come on my alt! leveling actively.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

If there is an earthquake between now and then, plan on the Open Vox raid still. It may still be 60-90 mins after spawn, or just a bit later, depending.

We'll publicize it in major world zones irrespective.

-------------------
Mid-40s is an ideal minimum level. We won't turn anyone away, though. Just be patient on the rezzes.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Closed Thread