Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

I agree with the sentiment that moving Sirken sideways isn't a good look on the staff overall and will probably cause more trouble for staff reputation in the long run than good.

But this is a free 2 play server and it's up to the staff/owner to make the decisions. We can all agree on the fact we're indebted for the service we spend/spent many hours of our life enjoying and for good work staff do (99.99% of it).

Bless the man too he put up with alot of crazy people spamming petitions so maybe he deserves to be infected by the craziness that persists on the p99 project atleast once and be forgiven for it.

(P.s best thing he did was allow Durepal to ban Tune, that guy will be playing till there is 6 pop on red99 seeking redemption for his cheating ways. When the server is at 6 pop you should unban his accounts rofl)
Old 12-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a joke

Staff is spineless + there is no one else to take this job, i get it

good news is, hes made plenty of mistakes over the years, all of which are fixable.

...and he should fix all those on top of his punishment
You received the punishment you deserved. Enough with the waterworks.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Banned

Nothing explains GM corruption like a Smedy video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZIVQ79mJ9I
Last edited by HippoNipple; 12-03-2018 at 04:23 PM..
Old 12-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My personal opinion is, when you have evidence that one of us is corrupt or made a bad call, it's only fair to give the Senior Staff a chance to handle it. If for some reason you don't get a response within a couple weeks, do what you will but at least give them a chance. The other thing is, unless you PM us some vulgar obscenity, I can't see you getting banned or suspended. There has been many, many players that have tested my patience that I could of easily justified a suspension, and I know other staff have been in the same situation. In our roles there's accusations of favoritism every god damn day... there's so much you guys don't see. I didn't learn about true crazy till I started volunteering to help run this server. If Rogean would let me, I'd love to have a forum dedicated to "crazies" posts. Much like Maddox's hate mail, so good.

I deal with camp disputes every day, but those on such a small scale that people calm down after a couple hours or I give them a 12 hour break to chill out and I never hear anything about it after. Raid petitions suck because it affects so many people so the hate machine can grow much faster.

Just give management a chance to deal with situations, I'm just trying to show you these accusations are daily. But you must have evidence of some kind.

There's a few petitions in our queue about these flagged for Rogean. It's his place to review the evidence and decide what to do case by case. As he stated he's working 85 hour weeks right now, so it'll take time. We have also had a flux of players thinking this is an opportunity to try getting unbanned/suspended for completely unrelated stuff, stop it.

<3
Go to GMs with evidence and risk retaliation or post anonymously and put yourself at no risk... Seems like an easy choice. You sound like an HR representative trying to talk an employee out of seeking outside counsel for workplace harassment.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the update. I agree that anyone who loves the server deserves second chances and the ability to play or help give back. Sirken loved the server and so do I. This post gives me hope that second chances and communication are possible here.

Long live Project 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soo basically people made up a bunch of fake allegations and only 1 was true? What a bunch of scumbags whoever did that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back Sirken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Menden for GM!
Old 12-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

I fully support staff intervention in banning the assholes that are reiterating what Aikons and I tried to say constructively into a circle jerk excuse to flame staff. YOU are the problem, grow the fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Banned

No matter what Sirken is guilty of you will never find out because Rogean/Nilbog have every motivation to make it look like nothing really happened. If it was one instance Sirken would still be GM. You guys are puppets.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No matter what Sirken is guilty of you will never find out because Rogean/Nilbog have every motivation to make it look like nothing really happened. If it was one instance Sirken would still be GM. You guys are puppets.
You got proof or a tinfoil hat?

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Banned

Why would I need proof to understand the creators of a project have every motivation to make it appear as little corruption as possible has taken place?

I'm not saying what he did or didn't do in that statement, just that someone coming on here and saying don't worry nothing happened, lets move on, should mean nothing to the reader. It is very predictable.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 12-03-2018 at 04:39 PM..
Old 12-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I need proof to understand the creators of a project have every motivation to make it appear as little corruption as possible has taken place?
cuz otherwise no 1 cares

Quote:

Closed Thread