Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samadhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the classes are 100% the same as vanilla EQ. The races 3 of them are EXACTLY the same jsut different colors. Their halflings are NOT halflings. Their gnomes are NOT gnomes. Their ogres look more like simple brutes. And why so few races?
I am surprised Vah-shir cat and Pepe froglok didn't make the cut, especially in this roflgame market with a splash of Mass Effect. Redditors will probably love it though, especially if they add in rage comic emotes and whatever the new trendy dance emotes are (for a nominal mtx fee)

I am waiting on the DLC that adds in hobbits carrying Halo: Combat Evolved shotguns.
Last edited by Mblake81; 10-22-2019 at 10:41 AM..
Old 10-22-2019, 10:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think it's even in Alpha yet. Never getting released.

Blue Server
Aegnor Eldruin - 60 High Elf Wizard <Dial a Port>
Vizeryn_D'Raethe - 60 Erudite Paladin
Formerly of <Azure Guard>
Old 10-22-2019, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

More excited for Rogean Nilbog eq1 custom content than Pantheon at this point
Old 10-22-2019, 10:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More excited for Rogean Nilbog eq1 custom content than Pantheon at this point
I hear you on that....
Old 10-22-2019, 11:21 AM
Banned

Imagine that you are a has-been game developer who made his bones from a hacky mishmash of ideas you borrowed from MUDs and tabletop games. Your ego grossly inflated, you started living the rockstar life only to find that the industry quickly copied and streamlined your janky prototype, leaving you forgotten among the ruins of your stillborn vanity projects. Now that you're reduced to visiting conventions for pill money, you decide to borrow another idea; you'll crowdfund a pension plan project! Now your opioids are guaranteed until Reddit dies.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine that you are a has-been game developer who made his bones from a hacky mishmash of ideas you borrowed from MUDs and tabletop games. Your ego grossly inflated, you started living the rockstar life only to find that the industry quickly copied and streamlined your janky prototype, leaving you forgotten among the ruins of your stillborn vanity projects. Now that you're reduced to visiting conventions for pill money, you decide to borrow another idea; you'll crowdfund a pension plan project! Now your opioids are guaranteed until Reddit dies.
Donkey are you by chance from Rerolled or Fires of Heaven? That is stuff they always said.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:34 AM
Banned

Nope, just a cynical nobody who likes to observe pointless things.

You're right about how Pantheon looks; it's generic as hell. If you watch a stream of the alpha with the sound off, you'd have a hard time naming the game being played. If you turn the sound on, you realize the developers all have potential as ambassadors to Ghana because they excel at talking for hours about absolutely nothing pertinent. The entire project radiates SCAM! in neon pulses yet the soyboys keep on donating.
Last edited by Donkey Hotay; 10-22-2019 at 11:40 AM..
Old 10-22-2019, 11:40 AM
Aviak

Well Fires of Heaven for those who do not know was Brads old Everquest guild. Brad McQuaid AkA Aradune.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Its not just you.

Both you AND Pantheon look like crap.

Hope this helps!

I have no idea what Pantheon looks like
Old 10-22-2019, 12:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not just you.

Both you AND Pantheon look like crap.

Hope this helps!

I have no idea what Pantheon looks like
Ahh, not sure how it makes me look like crap but whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shame I thought Pantheon had hope.
Closed Thread