Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Orc

Default Wizard quest bug.

I was instructed by guide Ambrotos to post here concerning an issue I have encountered during my Wizard epic quest.

I turned in my potion in to Dargon, who then changed to Arantir. I then hailed and spoke to Arantir many times and they did not respond to me or hand me the note/ring I was supposed to receive. Please advise me on what I did wrong as I believe this is a relatively simple portion of the quest that should have no hang ups. Thank you very much for any and all input.

The Character I was playing on is Siynful - 57 DE Wizard. Thank you again.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Developer

There's no faction restriction or anything, so I don't know what to tell you. Only thing I can think of is that you already have the item somehow, but that would throw the "you already have that lore item" message.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Orc

Well that is my question. I'm sure that I did nothing wrong on my end. Is there any sort of reimbursement available for the items? Or do I just have to start over because the game decided it was having a bad day ? =/ Thank you again for any information.
Closed Thread