Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will never be another world war.
IIRC early 20th century the consensus was there would never be another Great War as the treaties/superpowers involved ensured it would lead to mutual destruction.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:52 AM
Aviak

Remember:

Its not IF Iran will develop nuclear ICBMs. Its not IF North Korea will successfully develop nuclear ICBMs.

Its now a question of WHEN they will have them developed. Surely in our lifetime they will, at which point all bets are off. Not to mention non-State terrorist entities getting their hands on something similar.
Last edited by Metalopolis; 08-20-2016 at 07:55 AM..
Old 08-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only people with too much time on their hands care about this kind of shit. Go out there and make a difference or direct your energy elsewhere.
Old 08-20-2016, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Sirbs there will never be another world war.

My rationale is sound. The doubters live off of fear and wouldn't know what to do without it (They grew up with it, subscribed to it, and its ingrained in them)

The threat of world war will remain as an economic device. The wars themselves will only be waged via proxy and in 2nd world and 3rd world nations.

World war is a thing of the past. Germany and the Netherlands would agree.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-20-2016, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My rationale is sound.
Based on what?? Not from history or current event's, that's for sure. You think there has been some evolutionary jump or something were leaders are incapable of going insane? Did clockwork elves tell you this? the machine elves? I hope not.

Did you know that a lot of these world elitists, Saturn worshipers, many of them believe inter-dimensional beings are telling them what to do? I'm not saying I believe that there are, but they sure seem to think there are. They talk to them, they are given visions, communicate to them in their dreams; how to be rich and powerful and what to do with that power. Not just world leaders, but businesses which fund them, like XEROX which got the plans to build a copier from one of these lucid dreams of the founder.

I'm not speaking lizard people, I've long since believed that's intentional disinformation, but inter-dimensional beings quite possibly behind all the strange occurrences we see all the time now (i.e. lights in the sky, strange sounds etc), or at least as the world elite see it as. I'm not saying they are, but you see them, right? A lot of people do, it's heavily documented. And so do our world elitists, and certainly they respond as with anything that can be a benefit or threat to their control.

In your imagined world, everyone is sane, but that's not the real world. You want me to use my "feelings" to join you in that imagination, but I can't. I've learned that whenever I try to let my heart do the reasoning for me I get in a lot of trouble, and/or get other people in trouble. So I watch and analyze as I search through the knowledge of records etc. I don't "live off fear" as you say, that too is emotional reasoning only to grasp onto your own emotional presumptions out of emotional responses. Leads to dark places, eventually.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Someone is thoroughly detached from reality if they don't think there could be another WW.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:32 PM
Banned

I think the idea is that the Emperor's meta-national structure has evolved to the point that unchecked warfare between valued slave colonies is impossible. Sounds a little like defeatism, or hubris if it were coming from Zog himself's mouth. I'd say highly unlikely in the near future, but not impossible, and thinking on a more geological type time scale almost inevitable as technological developments poke holes in and test the current slave grid.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the idea is that the Emperor's meta-national structure has evolved to the point that unchecked warfare between valued slave colonies is impossible. Sounds a little like defeatism, or hubris if it were coming from Zog himself's mouth. I'd say highly unlikely in the near future, but not impossible, and thinking on a more geological type time scale almost inevitable as technological developments poke holes in and test the current slave grid.
Well even MAD was MAD. There were instances where NATO vs USSR nearly did launch. But on your technological point, in technology we trust. WWIII is winnable under the right circumstances, certainly! And I mean with using nukes, too. All the "certain destruction" propaganda was just to promote the weakening of the world powers, primarily the US. In doing so, well is setting the stage for nuclear tactical strikes to actually occur, and on purpose. Well hey, we trust our anti-missile and satellite technology to shield us from an incoming attack. Russia too has been modernizing for the very same thing, 0bama and HRC gave them the technology to do that a few years back. That along with money, which HRC happily got a return into the Clinton Foundation for doing so.

Meanwhile at the time, 0bama was purging our military of capable leaders as he formed it into something other than it was. This whole thing stinks of rotten fish to the core.
Old 08-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Russians are so butthurt by the development of increasingly effective missile defense systems that they are developing secret weapons like the Status-6 nuclear torpedo designed to be guided to the coastline by an autonomous stealth drone submarine at 100 knots, and detonated to contaminate coastlines or coastal cities with radiation. It's basically a dirty bomb designed to ensure MAD stays MAD even if the DoD figures out how to consistently shoot down Russian missiles.

Basically given the fact that humanity knows how to use nuclear weapons now, it's only a matter of time until the correct circumstances converge and we use them--whether that's in 100 years or 10,000.

Anyway the near future of WMDs lies in undeclared economic warfare, such as bio-weapons genetically engineered to kill crops, or non-lethal yet incurable viruses and protozoa like epstein-barr, herpes simplex or toxoplasma that can systematically infect a population, cause chronic fatigue syndrome and sap its productivity, run up healthcare costs, etc, while maintaining plausible deniability. Especially if there is asymmetry in medical or biological capability between the two rivals. Imagine if we did to China's rice or Russia's wheat what the potato blight did to Ireland, or vice versa.
Last edited by Lune; 08-20-2016 at 08:20 PM..
Old 08-20-2016, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russians are so butthurt by the development of increasingly effective missile defense systems that they are developing secret weapons like the Status-6 nuclear torpedo designed to be guided to the coastline by an autonomous stealth drone submarine at 100 knots, and detonated to contaminate coastlines or coastal cities with radiation. It's basically a dirty bomb designed to ensure MAD stays MAD even if the DoD figures out how to consistently shoot down Russian missiles.
that's some strangelove shit right there

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread